Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Chemical Guys Products HOT

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2020 3:21 pm
Dec 7, 2011
21 posts
39 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe

[Walmart] Chemical Guys Products HOT

At the 2 Burlington Walmarts, I have found Chemical Guys products for way lower than anywhere else. Everything I saw was $9.98.

The Synthetic Quick Detailer is $22.99 on Amazon and Canadian Tire and $30.77 on the Walmart website.
The Tire Kicker Tire Shine is on sale for $23.41 on Amazon.
The Diablo Wheel Cleaner is $13.98 at Canadian Tire.
The Leather Quick Detailer is $25.99 on Amazon
The Total Interior Cleaner and Protectant is on sale for $34.88 on Amazon and $34.92 on the Walmart website.
Images
  • 20200807_170553[1].jpg
  • 20200807_170556[1].jpg
29 replies
Sep 17, 2018
492 posts
505 upvotes
Good deal good products but this is a repost. Regular stock price at Walmart now
Aug 1, 2016
499 posts
894 upvotes
cristianosham wrote: Marketing hype, not that great.
I agree, I've used some of their products like their snow foams, wheel cleaner, and jet seal and while they work and are effective I've gotten the same or better results from brands like meguiars, mothers, and turtle wax which are generally cheaper.
Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
Nothing at the Ancaster Walmart, but they did have quarts of Royal Purple for $9.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto
This is the regular price at Walmart. Even seeing this the past 2 months.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1500 posts
2329 upvotes
cristianosham wrote: Marketing hype, not that great.
Most products available for sale in any industry can often be hype. Chemical Guys is the marketing arm/brand of major chemicals manufacturers such as Warner Chemicals/Insta-Finish. Go ahead and Google them. You can buy literally every type of product your favorite detailing company has out for gallon+ sizes at wholesale costs. All without the slick labels and bottles and commercials and marketing.

Illinois Tool Works, Kleen-Rite Corp, Warner Chemicals, 3M. They probably make and supply 98% of the industry. Next time you want to spend on a boutique brand check their sites out and see the same banana scented wax or strawberry wax or grape scented tire shine isn't there for a bigger size.

https://www.automagic.com/products/ (subsidiary of massive conglomerate Illinois ToolWorks. Will also relabel several far more expensive products.

http://www.warnerchemical.com (compare their products and Insta-Finish line with what Chemical Guys or brands like Adam's sell)

https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/c-1034-c ... icals.aspx (compare your favorite Armor-All or Simoniz products)

That is just the nature of the industry. Most companies now buy these chemicals or formulations in bulk and will get them rebottled or relabeled. Some with their own in-house chemists will reformulate some stuff to suit them ie. Maybe easier to apply or a different consistency etc.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
Wouldn't mind their Decon Pro @ 9.98 but I haven't seen it in stores. I've been using Auto Glym Magma but that stuff is expensive.
May 11, 2019
51 posts
55 upvotes
Harold91 wrote:
Most products available for sale in any industry can often be hype. Chemical Guys is the marketing arm/brand of major chemicals manufacturers such as Warner Chemicals/Insta-Finish. Go ahead and Google them. You can buy literally every type of product your favorite detailing company has out for gallon+ sizes at wholesale costs. All without the slick labels and bottles and commercials and marketing.

Illinois Tool Works, Kleen-Rite Corp, Warner Chemicals, 3M. They probably make and supply 98% of the industry. Next time you want to spend on a boutique brand check their sites out and see the same banana scented wax or strawberry wax or grape scented tire shine isn't there for a bigger size.

https://www.automagic.com/products/ (subsidiary of massive conglomerate Illinois ToolWorks. Will also relabel several far more expensive products.

http://www.warnerchemical.com (compare their products and Insta-Finish line with what Chemical Guys or brands like Adam's sell)

https://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/c-1034-c ... icals.aspx (compare your favorite Armor-All or Simoniz products)

That is just the nature of the industry. Most companies now buy these chemicals or formulations in bulk and will get them rebottled or relabeled. Some with their own in-house chemists will reformulate some stuff to suit them ie. Maybe easier to apply or a different consistency etc.

Where do we acquire these wholesale/ bulk products as a private consumer in Canada ?
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
I tried buying bulk car cleaning products once (at least from the company, whose name I cannot seem to recall, that used to sell to our dealership), and of course in order to get the best deals you had to literally buy a drum of the stuff (of course you could scale down). But depending on how big you go you could be sitting on the stuff for YEARS and while that might sound good, we noticed that the efficacy of the products degraded as they got older and were exposed to light/heat/cold.

Depending on the volume of cars you are cleaning and how often you are cleaning your car it's probably better for the average consumer to buy consumer sized products more frequently than buying something large and taking years to finish it.
Jun 24, 2019
95 posts
142 upvotes
DannyH17 wrote: I agree, I've used some of their products like their snow foams, wheel cleaner, and jet seal and while they work and are effective I've gotten the same or better results from brands like meguiars, mothers, and turtle wax which are generally cheaper.
Totally agree. I gave in to the hype and picked up a bunch of stuff like interior detailer, leather cleaner etc. after using for couple months i would never buy them again and think turtle wax, mothers or meguiars are better. Only exception is the car wash. I just love the chemical guys car washes and they are perfect for foam cannons
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2014
2174 posts
547 upvotes
St. Johns
Limprules wrote: Totally agree. I gave in to the hype and picked up a bunch of stuff like interior detailer, leather cleaner etc. after using for couple months i would never buy them again and think turtle wax, mothers or meguiars are better. Only exception is the car wash. I just love the chemical guys car washes and they are perfect for foam cannons
What chemical guys product are you using for foam cannon?
Aug 1, 2016
499 posts
894 upvotes
RyanS219 wrote: What chemical guys product are you using for foam cannon?
The honey dew snow foam creates very THICC foam with my setup.

I have
Sun Joe Spx3000
And generic $15 foam Canon from Amazon
Jun 24, 2019
95 posts
142 upvotes
RyanS219 wrote: What chemical guys product are you using for foam cannon?
I have tried Honeydew and Mr Pink. Both are amazing with my Matcc foam cannon from Amazon
Feb 23, 2018
39 posts
8 upvotes
Ottawa Area
RFDCAN wrote: Where do we acquire these wholesale/ bulk products as a private consumer in Canada ?
I get most of my detailing products from Bloomco.ca. They're inexpensive , Canadian owned , great quality and available in different sizes dependant on your needs.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
Gypsy613 wrote: I get most of my detailing products from Bloomco.ca. They're inexpensive , Canadian owned , great quality and available in different sizes dependant on your needs.
That was the company our dealership used.
Their products are pretty decent. Love the smell of grape suds.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1500 posts
2329 upvotes
RFDCAN wrote: Where do we acquire these wholesale/ bulk products as a private consumer in Canada ?
Sorry it has gotten soooo hard to get bulk detailing in Canada. I don't know whether it is because of places like Amazon or Walmart having better online shopping or more stringent laws. Used to be very easy to get Insta Finish bulk chemical guys products but now it's harder. My local Lordco can order for me if I go, but the older I get the less I've detailed. Now I tend to just get gallon versions of Meguiars Professional or Griots.

My point was more that Chemical Guys was just created as a branding venture for them to package their products etc. The underlying chemicals are similar to a lot of brands. You can still order and ship to mailing address in US and bring across if possible. I have products that are considered very old but I live in moderate area and store well. All you really see is some chemical separarion that a good shake of the bottle can correct. But like someone else said, if you don't detail much, could be easier just paying more for smaller consumer version.

Additionally, look into any big local detailers. The ones that can service fleets and are more than a single guy. They often order in bulk and could possibly do something for you. For me, car wash, spray detailer, tire/rim cleaner, all purpose cleaner and spray wax goes quick so I have the gallon variants of those. I used to get a nice dressing too, but found was just easier buying the longer lasting aerosols.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2054 posts
3040 upvotes
Airdrie
Thanks OP perfect for the casual user. I've had success with chemical guys as well as mothers, turtle wax and meguilars. Can't say one is better than the other, i just get what is cheap and convenient. This fits the bill.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
With Chemical guys products showing up at Walmart and somewhat at Home Depot, I wonder if they have lowered the quality of their products to meet main stream price points in these big box stores. I think of Weber BBQ's as being lower quality being so main stream at home depot and trying to sell at competitive price points.