Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Food Basics

Cherry Coke 24 pack $6.35

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2017 10:54 pm
Nov 5, 2008
404 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto

Cherry Coke 24 pack $6.35

Price:
Retailer:
Food Basics
Edit: Food Basics have 24 pack of Coke or Pepsi product for $6.35 this week until Wednesday, Nov 29 and
I saw some Cherry and Vanilla cokes last Wednesday at a North York Food Basics just north of Finch station
so check your local store if you haven't found any.

It's actually for other coke and pepsi products too but that's not really the point.
The Cherry Coke is BACK!!!

Stock up while you can. Picked up 3 cases tonight from Richmond Hill WM located in the center isle.
Still plenty left.

Special thanks to kool1 for bring us this deal.
Last edited by damnu on Oct 27th, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
163 replies
Nov 5, 2008
404 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
b33f wrote: What brand?
I'm in if it's Cott's!
Don't think I have seen Cott in Walmart.
This remind me to pay Dollarama a visit next time.

It's Coke-Cola brand in case you are serious.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2006
3786 posts
271 upvotes
Montreal
Cherry Coke Zero or bust
Heatware: 2-0-0
eBay: 69-0-0
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Picked up a case in Oakville.

Given Cherry Pepsi is everywhere they can't charge $9.99 anymore.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
3196 posts
735 upvotes
Vanilla Coke was spotted in Brampton as well
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I got two very lonely 24's of Cherry Coke on Tuesday at West End Superstore in Edmonton. Gotta jump on whatever you can find.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
It's in Canada now eh? I usually grab a case or two of cherry zero when I cross the border. Has anyone seen cherry zero available here?
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Melkor wrote: It's in Canada now eh? I usually grab a case or two of cherry zero when I cross the border. Has anyone seen cherry zero available here?
I saw it once in the spring. Bought 6 12s. Cashier thought I was crazy buying a cart full. Doesn't taste all that good.
Banned
Aug 2, 2017
1219 posts
123 upvotes
Logtown
NetBOG wrote: I saw it once in the spring. Bought 6 12s. Cashier thought I was crazy buying a cart full. Doesn't taste all that good.
I prefer it mixed with Captain Morgan. Not too great by itself.

I dunno if this is for Alberta.. did see bottled Cherry and Vanilla's over the summer, now just some overpriced cans at 7-Eleven.

Will be grabbing a couple things there anyways so will check.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3364 upvotes
Vancouver
Just saw cherry zero at macs milk vancouver. Where is regular cherry coke or any pop with real sugar. No idea why they don’t sell pop with real sugar all year round!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
NetBOG wrote: I saw it once in the spring. Bought 6 12s. Cashier thought I was crazy buying a cart full. Doesn't taste all that good.
It's not as good as cherry coke, but I enjoy one once in a while. I try to only drink a can or two on the weekends.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32134 posts
15416 upvotes
Socially Distanced
I used to love Cherry coke, these days i'm into Vanilla coke more but would still grab a case of Cherry if i see it, thanks OP
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Lola....
La-la-la-la-Lola...lo-lo-lo-lo-Lola.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Saw this at superstore yesterday but already had hands full of stuff so never grabbed. Might have to today when i go to walmart.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43246 upvotes
ONTARIO
Anyone seen Cherry and Vanilla Zero as well or is it just regular?
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Picked up a case (for old times sake Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes) from the Pointe-Claire store this morning. There were maybe 10 cases on display - don't know if there is more in stock? They are near the back of the store, not with the usual drinks/soda area. Oh yeah, $6.44 plus deposit/taxes.

Thanks OP!
I can't afford to save that much!
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2009
10165 posts
8292 upvotes
Toronto
trellaine201 wrote: Just saw cherry zero at macs milk vancouver. Where is regular cherry coke or any pop with real sugar. No idea why they don’t sell pop with real sugar all year round!
Clearly you are not familiar with the cornspiracy...
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
3196 posts
735 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: Anyone seen Cherry and Vanilla Zero as well or is it just regular?
I've seen cherry zero a few months back pop up at some shoppers drug mart, otherwise a day trip to the US is your only recourse :/
Apr 26, 2005
700 posts
301 upvotes
Richmond
I never saw any Throwback pepsi or Real sugar Coca cola in Canada

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)