Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Chicco Caddy Hook-On Chair $10 (Reg. $64.97)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2020 6:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2056 posts
5899 upvotes

[Walmart] Chicco Caddy Hook-On Chair $10 (Reg. $64.97)

Chicco Caddy Hook-On Chair
8 replies
Jan 6, 2011
119 posts
187 upvotes
toronto
Mouchie wrote: What's the difference between the 2? Bought the one you linked to as the other one was sold out but the descriptions are identical unless I've missed something?
Doesn't matter, second one also out of stock now. :(
Sep 25, 2014
37 posts
28 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Great find, but unfortunately both are sold out, and in-store doesn't have the same price (still a pretty good deal, showing up at $30).
Nov 1, 2012
260 posts
213 upvotes
Markham
Mouchie wrote: What's the difference between the 2? Bought the one you linked to as the other one was sold out but the descriptions are identical unless I've missed something?
The arm that supports the chair under the table top. The one OP link has the longer one. Different use cases.
Feb 5, 2020
28 posts
44 upvotes
gujusouljah wrote: The arm that supports the chair under the table top. The one OP link has the longer one. Different use cases.
What would the second one posted in the thread be more suited for? I bought that one for someone who is expecting. Hopefully it works!
Nov 1, 2012
260 posts
213 upvotes
Markham
Mouchie wrote: What would the second one posted in the thread be more suited for? I bought that one for someone who is expecting. Hopefully it works!
Both depend on table type. Some have a large but shallow lip, others may have leg hardware or begin tapering.
Oct 21, 2015
19 posts
9 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Anyone actually receive the chair? My order disappeared