Hot Deals

[Walmart] [CLEARANCE) Fram Tough Guard Oil Filter ($3 - $9)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2020 6:40 am
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7099 posts
1164 upvotes
Toronto
bobor wrote: Scarborough Town Centre location has the Ultra Guard Filters for synthetic on clearance. Found what looked to be the very last one for my Camry for $5 Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Really need a Honda size 7317 but that was empty.

They also had Penzoil Platinum 0w-20 grade but it scanned at $49.99. Scouring the local Walmart’s for this...
Would stocktrack help you locate the 7317?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2014 posts
1009 upvotes
slayerwulf wrote: When you can save $40+ for a synthetic change for just 20 minutes time then yes its worth it. Plus the peace of mind that it was done right.
I mean I'm not doing oil changes anymore since I moved to an X5 diesel, but on my last car (Saturn Vue, Honda v6) it was so easy to do with ramps, you buy quality synthetic and do it properly. Honestly it's not any more work than having to make an appointment, drive to mechanic, WAIT (or be picked up/drive around), pay, etc. Get into the rhythm of doing your own changes and it actually becomes easier than getting it done.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1486 posts
234 upvotes
Inno wrote: Would stocktrack help you locate the 7317?
Stock track is showing phantom stock on the clearance items. The Penzoil for example showed four units At $19 but the four that I could find scanned at reg price
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
2214 posts
1241 upvotes
Ontario
Programmer97 wrote: Looks like prices back to regular prices damn :/
Thought the item was clearance. Good thing I stocked up on 8 x TG7317.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
2214 posts
1241 upvotes
Ontario
razrsharp wrote: I mean I'm not doing oil changes anymore since I moved to an X5 diesel, but on my last car (Saturn Vue, Honda v6) it was so easy to do with ramps, you buy quality synthetic and do it properly. Honestly it's not any more work than having to make an appointment, drive to mechanic, WAIT (or be picked up/drive around), pay, etc. Get into the rhythm of doing your own changes and it actually becomes easier than getting it done.
Like giving myself a DIY covid cut. 6 months in now and I will never go back to a barber :)