• May 28th, 2019 3:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4970 posts
9588 upvotes
Ottawa

[Walmart] Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice Burger Mix, online only, $1

This is a great filler item, or you have to order 25 to get free in-store pickup. (edit: can't buy 25, only 10 is max)
Regular price is $5.97, in stores 50% off, but online it's on clearance for $1. Seems like a price error as if they restocked and forgot to update the price.
~1700 left.
I ordered with other Club House La Grille seasonings that 50% off.
Here what's left in stock:
Club House La Grille Smouldering Smoked Applewood Flavoured Seasoning (OOS already)
Club House La Grille Seasoned Salt (OOS already)
Club House La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning
More available in stores for $2.97 (reg. $5.97)

Update: Walmart is throwing error when trying to load product page, so just open search page and add to cart from there (tried, working for me)
You can only buy 10 at a time, so you have to add some other fillers to free in store pickup/shipping.
Images
  • Clip2net_190528144814.png
Last edited by seafish on May 28th, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
9 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19541 posts
6834 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
You can't order 25 of them, there is a maximum of 10.

Only way around it is if you have other items to order. The other club house stuff isn't as good of a deal as the large containers from Amazon the other week after coupons and SS discount, though.
Oct 22, 2006
435 posts
26 upvotes
Gloucester
Oops...something went wrong.
Deal may be dead.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4970 posts
9588 upvotes
Ottawa
BinaryJay wrote: You can't order 25 of them, there is a maximum of 10.

Only way around it is if you have other items to order. The other club house stuff isn't as good of a deal as the large containers from Amazon the other week after coupons and SS discount, though.
OK, didn't realize that as I only ordered 7.
Not eveyone want a big container of the same thing that will stay on the shelf for years, but if it's something that is used regularly(like I buy large vegetable seasoning at costco and it lasts couple of months) then sure.
2 cents per gram in smaller container is not bad IMO. What was the sale last week btw?
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1532 posts
379 upvotes
I assume you can return these if they suck. 25 of them is excessive
Dec 15, 2017
7 posts
9 upvotes
BC
I've tried two of these (same LaGrille brand but different flavours) from Dollarama and Dollar Tree. They were also $1 or maybe $1.50 can't remember. The packets are one time use, you dump it all into 1 Lb of hamburger meat and then grill it. Makes 4 burgers. Was good, but I still prefer adding my own seasoning and spices when making burgers.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2011
1287 posts
978 upvotes
HAMILTON
You can go to Dollarama or other similar stores and find it for the same price or $1.25

I have seen this product in a # of stores