Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

Coleman FyreCadet Propane Stove $30+ ($219.99 on Amazon) YMMV!

  • Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2020 11:16 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1760 posts
4920 upvotes

[Walmart] Coleman FyreCadet Propane Stove $30+ ($219.99 on Amazon) YMMV!

The Coleman FyreCadet Propane Stove is on clearance at a lot of Walmart locations for $30. See stocktrack to confirm the price and amount of units in stock at your neighborhood Walmart.

Stocktrack link: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=7650123812
Walmart link: https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/coleman-st ... 0189452820

On Amazon it's currently going for $219.99. 4 star rating on Amazon. It appears the lowest price it ever sold for on Amazon (by Amazon) was $135.87.

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.ca/The-Coleman-Compa ... B00S57OG5K
28 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 26, 2003
2210 posts
625 upvotes
Canada
What does it mean on stocktracker when it says, "STATUS = Out of Stock", but it also shows, "STOCK = 2" ?

Does it mean the store would have the item, or does it mean the store has no stock?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 9, 2003
19144 posts
3364 upvotes
9347934 downvotes
4 at the Delta/West Surrey location.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 30, 2004
2459 posts
1425 upvotes
Edmonton
-2 in Sherwood Park Alberta. How on earth does that happen?
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2003
6360 posts
192 upvotes
walleye*guy wrote: -2 in Sherwood Park Alberta. How on earth does that happen?
They need to receive 2 and then they'll be sold out.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
2003 posts
611 upvotes
Calgary
zoomzoom wrote: What does it mean on stocktracker when it says, "STATUS = Out of Stock", but it also shows, "STOCK = 2" ?

Does it mean the store would have the item, or does it mean the store has no stock?
Out of stock, Forever Lost in the Dark Corners of Time
Newbie
Jan 10, 2018
40 posts
53 upvotes
Usually, it says out of stock when <3 left with stocktrack. I have found items in store before when it said 1-2 left so YMMV.
Good luck!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 12, 2002
3885 posts
2744 upvotes
Toronto
Oh man, damn....I would love to have this at this price.
I was just looking at this other Coleman last night for $90
https://www.amazon.ca/Coleman-InstaStar ... 000F7T2MU/

I was thinking of laying a cast iron griddle over the 2 burners (or just use 2 separate pans). The kids want to do "backyard breakfast" now that the weather is getting nicer, so I have started looking at these types of units.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
27830 posts
7968 upvotes
Hamilton
Oh man. I would love one of this
hated on but respected.
Member
Dec 18, 2004
201 posts
109 upvotes
Dartmouth
I always used coleman stoves over the years but last time I decided to try something else and I was not disappointed.

Last time I purchased the Camp Chef Everest High-Output 2-Burner Stove. It is a beast, and burners are very good at high and low. This stove is big and has lots of room. I would recommend this if as long as you not backpacking. We camp right on the beach, where its always breezy and never a problem.

https://www.amazon.ca/Camp-Chef-MS2HP-E ... th=1&psc=1
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2008
3750 posts
5747 upvotes
Langley, BC
Falcon2004 wrote: I always used coleman stoves over the years but last time I decided to try something else and I was not disappointed.

Last time I purchased the Camp Chef Everest High-Output 2-Burner Stove. It is a beast, and burners are very good at high and low. This stove is big and has lots of room. I would recommend this if as long as you not backpacking. We camp right on the beach, where its always breezy and never a problem.

https://www.amazon.ca/Camp-Chef-MS2HP-E ... th=1&psc=1
160 vs 30. Hmmm
Jr. Member
Aug 6, 2011
110 posts
34 upvotes
St Catharines
I much prefer the classic stoves. Rugged, simple, and no electric features. Those starters will go over time.

Nonetheless most Coleman products will last for years. My father passed me down his white fuel coleman which has to be 30, or 40 years old. Still works like a charm. My father-in-law gave me a propane classic stove for christmas last year. I expect that i'll be passing that down to my kids.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 16, 2009
3562 posts
1613 upvotes
'Shwallywood
Dammit! My friend has this stove, love it, good even heat, stays lit even on the windiest days.

wish there were some in durham, but alas out of luck.
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 1, 2005
16634 posts
11370 upvotes
Markham
Reviews on Walmart are not good. They're saying it is either OFF or very HOT and it whistles. Buying two Butane burners is probably better IMO. Just saw this deal at Princess Auto - $14.43 on clearance

https://www.princessauto.com/en/detail/ ... -p8254658e
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 14, 2005
574 posts
276 upvotes
Got one today and will be using it for scouting. Great deal, wish I could get more for the troop.
Sr. Member
Nov 8, 2012
927 posts
809 upvotes
London, ON
ah, i slacked on getting to the store. congrats to whomever got the 2 that were available in London North! Regardless, thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2007
1038 posts
915 upvotes
Grabbed one myself. No problems at all, fired right up. Not sure how long the burner grills will last since they seem a bit cheap but other than that it can't be beat for $30.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4981 posts
6500 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
kronos288 wrote: Grabbed one myself. No problems at all, fired right up. Not sure how long the burner grills will last since they seem a bit cheap but other than that it can't be beat for $30.
Hey. Was your box open when you got it?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)