200 upvotes
Woodstock

AC Valhalla Xbox Digital Walmart (USA) $35USD

Deal Link:
Price:
$35.20
Retailer:
Walmart.com
For anyone able to make purchases at Walmart.com, AC Valhalla, digital on Xbox One / Series X/S is selling for $35.20 USD. This works out to around $44 CDN (it was just online digitally for $53+ tax in the Xbox end of year / New Year’s sale.

Also, if anyone has the suggested methods for purchase (I’ve had two orders cancelled using credit card and PayPal, likely because of VPN use), I would happily accept that info in my inbox. Good luck!
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 11th, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1336 posts
1026 upvotes
Gatineau
Not a great price for a Ubisoft game. You'll find it in the bargain bin with all their other trash soon. Plus, it's a hassle to even buy this from US walmart
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
Mar 14, 2011
296 posts
110 upvotes
GTA
Not a terrible price but as the above mentioned this game will be in the "bargain bin" soon. It had the benefit of being one of the few truly enhanced for Series X/S and PS5 games but other than that its a bog-standard AC game and its getting old for a lot of people, so I'd expect some deeper discounts in the near future, the only Ubi game I can see holding more value is Immortals for now since it has some positive buzz.
Dec 24, 2017
904 posts
790 upvotes
Just wait for 2 more months for the ultimate edition for $49
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4671 posts
3100 upvotes
Wasn't this $50 already for the physical version?
Nov 1, 2009
519 posts
259 upvotes
Terrebonne
For Assassin's Creed games, I usually wait for the price to get to $19.99 which usually is the year after the release.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6313 posts
4512 upvotes
Ottawa
Say what you will about Ubisoft and Assassin's Creed, this game strikes a nice balance between the vibe of "old school" AC and the newer RPG-esque style. Personally, this is right up there with Brotherhood because I'm just having so much fun exploring and the 'lore' is neat.

That said, I've encountered some bugs, but they're releasing patch after patch to make it smoother. I would say wait till spring if you aren't dying for a new game. As a huge AC fan, this was a Day 1 purchase.
With Zoomer Wireless !