Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart.com] Hover-1 Pioneer (Journey) Electric Scooter - [Xiaomi M365 Clone] - $99 (USD - HUGE YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2020 3:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2560 posts
3296 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

Hover-1 Pioneer (Journey) Electric Scooter - [Xiaomi M365 Clone] - $99 (USD - HUGE YMMV)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Walmart.com
NOW ON CLEARANCE FOR $99 AT SELECT WAL-MART US LOCATIONS, HUGE YMMV, BUT IF YOU HAPPEN TO BE IN 'MURICA YOU MAY HAVE SOME LUCK!!

E-Scooter pilot started on January 1st in Ontario, buy now for some spring time "scooting"

YMMV, if anyone has an AmeriFriend or uses a forwarder, the Hover-1 Pioneer (Walmart exclusive, aka Hover-1 Journey everywhere else) is on CyberMonday promo for $148.99 USD (reg. $348.99) @ Walmart.com so you could technically buy two M365 clones for the price of one M365. This same scooter was $198.99 on BF, so $50 cheaper on CM. Reviews are not bad on YouTube, search Hover-1 Journey.

BTW, not sure how accurate the specs are but apparently this Scooter has a max weight limit of 264lbs (M365 is 220lbs), BIG kids at heart rejoice!!

Probably too late for this season, but could make great Christmas gifts to use in the spring. I myself have a M365 which I also ordered from US via forwarder and love it!! Was tempted to get this one for "the little lady" so we can ride these "hogs" together!! :)

WORKING LINK:
http://bit.do/hover1

Last edited by remik on Jan 2nd, 2020 11:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
10 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2560 posts
3296 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Price went back up to $198 USD on the Tuesday after Cyber Monday, today it is back down to $148.99
Apr 23, 2016
38 posts
44 upvotes
LONDON, ON
Thanks OP! Ordered and will be delivered to Fort Wilderness in Disneyworld in Dec 16. We used to rent a golf cart. $800 US. Last 2 years we used the money to buy electric bikes. This year scooters. My wife will enjoy it as I ride the boosted Rev.
Nov 13, 2017
48 posts
131 upvotes
Thanks op. While the link did not work, I was able to order to us and only 22 dollars usd for 3 year service plan, so it gives me the peace of mind should these cheap clones crash out on me, bu for 150 usd, I am willing to give it a ride. According to reviews, you can remove the speed limiter wire for more speed. 25kph on a scooter I’d a decent clip.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
1873 posts
266 upvotes
Toronto
I bit the bullet and got one shipped to my forwarding service. I already have a fat ebike and a onewheel pint, but this should work well for my wife when I’m using the onewheel since they have similar speed and range. Thanks OP.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2560 posts
3296 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I ordered 3 of the scooters, 2 are already spoken for, for the last the buyer backed out, if you are in the GTA(Mississauga) and want to purchase it, maybe for a Christmas present for your kid or that "kid at heart" I will have it by end of week, the price is $300 CDN (factoring in the currency conversion, NY sales tax, HST, and forwarding/handling fees), PM ME!
Jan 28, 2007
999 posts
412 upvotes
Pure luck. we went shopping in Buffalo this weekend and found one at the Amherst Walmart (found via SD/Br...Seek).
It scanned at $298 but the manager matched the online price because it was showing $99 at his store.
Total was $107 with taxes.
I also picked up this hoverboard & Go kart combo for $99 in store:
Images
  • hover 1 pioneer.JPG
  • hover go kart.JPG
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1636 posts
3983 upvotes
Thanks OP, bought 2 of these electronic scooters today for $100 USD each in Watertown NY Walmart.

Also bought the 2 year Walmart protection plan for these scooters for $10 USD each. You never know about the kinds of issues you can have with these Chinese scooters.

For those who want to take advantage of this deal, click on the link below to check Brickseek and see which closest USA Walmarts still has stock:

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory ... =726046087
Jun 2, 2009
124 posts
17 upvotes
oj777 wrote: Thanks OP, bought 2 of these electronic scooters today for $100 USD each in Watertown NY Walmart.

Also bought the 2 year Walmart protection plan for these scooters for $10 USD each. You never know about the kinds of issues you can have with these Chinese scooters.

For those who want to take advantage of this deal, click on the link below to check Brickseek and see which closest USA Walmarts still has stock:

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory ... =726046087
I did the same while visiting the US over the holidays. There's a detailed slickdeals thread about these scooters which are on clearance for $99 instore at certain Walmart locations. I went to a few locations before finding them in the clearance section where they sell outdoor equipment. In most cases they are still in the shipping boxes and need to be taken out in order to scan successfully at $99.

Good luck!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2560 posts
3296 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Updated title to reflect HOT HOT price
Jul 22, 2006
138 posts
13 upvotes
Richmond Hill
If you're in Buffalo. Walmart at 5033 Transit road have at least 3 @$99. They're on a skid in the outdoor gardening clearance section at the back.