162 posts
1388 upvotes
Ontario

[Walmart] Crayola Bathtub Fingerpaint Soap $0.02 In Store Limited Stock

Good deal if you can find it
Many stores are showing it in stock
Stocktrack numbers include all the different colours

Remember to use self checkout because the cashier will not sell it to you
If the security guard at the exit stops you, stand your ground. You paid for the item and it is now your property.

The colours are blue, green, red, and yellow
178mL bottle
Non toxic

Stocktrack
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=6754505965
Images
  • 999999-006754505040_1.jpg
  • 999999-006754505040_3.jpg
13 replies
Jun 2, 2012
135 posts
137 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Fantastic idea for Valentine's Day!
DDSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1786 posts
1443 upvotes
Waterloo
How much faith do you guys put into stocktrack, seriously? For the past few months, I've been hunting for these discounted items (Funko, towels, kpods, candys) and have never gotten anything even tho there are 10+ in store. Not dissing the stocktrack by any means (it's a great website) but my attempts have always been fruitless.
[OP]
Jan 28, 2019
162 posts
1388 upvotes
Ontario
Sicklyslick wrote: How much faith do you guys put into stocktrack, seriously? For the past few months, I've been hunting for these discounted items (Funko, towels, kpods, candys) and have never gotten anything even tho there are 10+ in store. Not dissing the stocktrack by any means (it's a great website) but my attempts have always been fruitless.
It can be hit or miss but I'm surprised you were not even able to get the candy deal. Have you tried different locations?
Apr 6, 2017
734 posts
1182 upvotes
It’s mostly miss. It is not accurate.
Nov 23, 2006
258 posts
121 upvotes
Ontario
I think the thing with these $0.02 deals is that they are meant to be taken off the floor. So they may actually have the 10+ stock, but it's sitting in a backroom unable for anyone to purchase.

That being said, if you find this deal, good on you!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
3531 posts
1683 upvotes
Vancouver
Sicklyslick wrote: How much faith do you guys put into stocktrack, seriously? For the past few months, I've been hunting for these discounted items (Funko, towels, kpods, candys) and have never gotten anything even tho there are 10+ in store. Not dissing the stocktrack by any means (it's a great website) but my attempts have always been fruitless.
Stocktrack uses whatever data the Walmart and other websites "feed" it. Personally, it has helped me a couple of times...
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2183 posts
1752 upvotes
Vancouver
seafish wrote: I wonder if they are recalled, hence 0.02 price? Not safe to use while taking a bath?
Where would they be? Where crayons are or bath stuff?
Crayola would have pulled stock if there was a safety concern.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2183 posts
1752 upvotes
Vancouver
seafish wrote: That's exactly the case for 0.02 price. They do it in case some items are not taken away from shelfs and so that when cashier sees the price they dont sell to customer
Anything with a safety recall is not allowed to be sold and there would be very heavy fines for Walmart and Crayola as well as opening themselves up to lawsuits.
'

Chances are more likely the product is either terrible, or strains the bath/walls/towels or something, rather than being dangerous.
[OP]
Jan 28, 2019
162 posts
1388 upvotes
Ontario
seafish wrote: I wonder if they are recalled, hence 0.02 price? Not safe to use while taking a bath?
Apparently there was one pediatric practice in Utah that claimed this product burned skin but there is not much proof behind it. Crayola said they would investigate the issue. This all happened exactly two years ago.

I doubt it would take two years to figure out if a product burns skin and if it did, walmart/crayola would probably issue notices telling people to stop using the product immediately.

Snopes Fact Check:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/crayo ... p-warning/

Facebook post
:https://facebook.com/premierpediatricsu ... 9665866315
Jan 30, 2013
257 posts
80 upvotes
I found Crayola bath paint soap $0.02 today on the overstock health and beauty shelves.Guess they missed it because it was at the back on the bottom shelf.
Jan 30, 2013
257 posts
80 upvotes
You're looking for stuff $0.02 that it's supposed to be removed from the shelf.I got a Crayola bath paint soap today only because it was at the back of the bottpm shelf and they missed it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)