Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste & Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Cool Wintergreen Mouthwash

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2020 12:24 pm
[OP]
Jan 1, 2018
621 posts
790 upvotes

[Walmart] Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste & Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Cool Wintergreen Mouthwash

Came across these deals -

Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste - $2.00 (Reg. 4.57) - https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=5610007929
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Cool Wintergreen Mouthwash - $2.00 (Reg. 4.38) - https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=5610003441
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 11.34.34 AM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 11.36.06 AM.png
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
7909 posts
8302 upvotes
Calgary
Poutinesauce wrote: Avoid Crest Pro-Health toothpaste, or any other toothpaste with stannous fluoride, they can stain teeth, in a way that can be very difficult to clean up.
I think I’ll go with Crest’s scientists on this one.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3179 posts
4103 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Poutinesauce wrote: Avoid Crest Pro-Health toothpaste, or any other toothpaste with stannous fluoride, they can stain teeth, in a way that can be very difficult to clean up.
On top of this, everytime I use a crest TP it leaves sticky white residue film on my lips and inside my cheeks, found out later many had the same issues online. Never used a crest product again in my life.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
8678 posts
8282 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: I think I’ll go with Crest’s scientists on this one.
Crest's original toothpaste in the 50s had stannous fluoride and was notorious for staining teeth. Sodium fluoride was adopted in the late seventies because it didn't.

Crest Pro-Health is a patented form of stannous fluoride that reduces the teeth staining, but doesn't eliminate it. Look at Amazon reviews for Crest Pro-Health and you will see a lot of people complaining it has stained their teeth.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
7909 posts
8302 upvotes
Calgary
Poutinesauce wrote: Crest's original toothpaste in the 50s had stannous fluoride and was notorious for staining teeth. Sodium fluoride was adopted in the late seventies because it didn't.

Crest Pro-Health is a patented form of stannous fluoride that reduces the teeth staining, but doesn't eliminate it. Look at Amazon reviews for Crest Pro-Health and you will see a lot of people complaining it has stained their teeth.
I’ll go with the dentists and the scientists vs bloggers and Amazon reviewers.