Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4/XBOX1) - $54.96

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2020 11:01 am
Apr 20, 2018
252 posts
678 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: If they're still doing the $50 guarantee by the time this game comes out then you can be 100% guaranteed that it will be $50 guaranteed for a month and it will last the entire month.

EB $50 guaranteed Fallout 76 for a month and still left it for the entire month despite the game being a complete dumpster fire.
These stupid practices probably explain why gamestop is on the verge of bankruptcy.. Face With Tears Of Joy
Jan 21, 2016
339 posts
347 upvotes
GVRD

It's going to be a great game from a great dev
First rule of RFD is you don't mention RFD.
Second rule of RFD is you don't call customer service regarding price errors.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4249 posts
1672 upvotes
Belle River
Batarang wrote: Honestly, you don't have much to worry about. Every single person that has played the demo at E3 has enjoyed it immensely. I really think it's going to top the Witcher 3, and I don't say that lightly. I think it has serious potential to be one of the best games of the century. Screw GOTY or game of the generation.

And yes, I loved TW3 too.
Wasn't it a "hands-off demo"?

When I first heard about it I searched for a bit hoping to find the video but all I found was articles about it and many times I read that they only watched the demo, they did not get to play. Is the video public now?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10293 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
je190060 wrote: These stupid practices probably explain why gamestop is on the verge of bankruptcy.. Face With Tears Of Joy
I am curious how much the Fallout 76 fiasco cost them as a company.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4869 posts
2743 upvotes
Quebec
enwhyRFD wrote: For reference (2 min 10s):

This guy, Keanu Reeves, this humble actor. Was / is an iconic character during my whole trouble teenager period of my life. He is my idol, i wish i will meet him in real life before i die. I am not gay, but i love this man and his way of living.
Nov 21, 2018
333 posts
207 upvotes
Or just get it on PC in the GOG store. At least then it's a digital copy
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2517 posts
896 upvotes
I can't believe I can't order this due to this bs credit card expiry date.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37127 upvotes
Why do folks only have one credit card in 2019?

Is it 1986 up in this?
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Oct 31, 2010
914 posts
812 upvotes
Edmonton
Stinky2 wrote: Don't buy any game until it is released and reviewed.
Just like you wouldn't pay up front to renovate your basement.
Never forget No Man's Sky.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10293 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
redflagdealsguy wrote: Why do folks only have one credit card in 2019?

Is it 1986 up in this?
I have a second one but it is truly only for emergencies and I won't use it online.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37127 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: I have a second one but it is truly only for emergencies and I won't use it online.
Credit card forums should straighten your confusion.

One main, one backup, one for emergencies... minimum. This is just science.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4282 posts
2281 upvotes
BC
redflagdealsguy wrote: Why do folks only have one credit card in 2019?

Is it 1986 up in this?
Why bother throwing shade over it? Says more about you than it does him for not having/wanting to use a second card.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37127 upvotes
Feegus wrote: Why bother throwing shade over it? Says more about you than it does him for not having/wanting to use a second card.
I think it's a lack of financial awareness, with respect to our friend. It doesn't cost anymore, and most people are eligible for some low limit on a backup card.

For things like:
1) Emergencies
2) Dealing with card exclusivity (Visa/Mastercard Only Vendors)
3) Different expiry dates (in case one expires too soon)

I'm speaking in good faith.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1300 posts
2445 upvotes
Stinky2 wrote: Don't buy any game until it is released and reviewed.
Just like you wouldn't pay up front to renovate your basement.
ya true but CDPR have a good track record and you can hold on to the game for a week before opening it to see reviews. If the reviews are trash then you can return it. Otherwise you'd have to wait 3 months before it drops to anywhere near $55
Jul 25, 2008
223 posts
52 upvotes
Last year I preordered games thru Walmart and they got totally screwed up in terms of charges, did anyone else experience this?
Over the period of a few weeks, I called them 3 times to fix it, called my credit card company to see if they could intervene, then eventually found an email for a manager and she fixed it for me. Don’t want to go though that again just to save ~$20.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1300 posts
2445 upvotes
malcolm027 wrote: Last year I preordered games thru Walmart and they got totally screwed up in terms of charges, did anyone else experience this?
Over the period of a few weeks, I called them 3 times to fix it, called my credit card company to see if they could intervene, then eventually found an email for a manager and she fixed it for me. Don’t want to go though that again just to save ~$20.
Walmart is shit. I really wanted to preorder Cyberpunk but I'm not touching Walmart again. Literally pre-ordered 3 games last year: Spiderman, Super Smash Bros and Anthem. Spiderman went smooth but the other 2 I had to jump through hoops to get the price adjusted as for some reason I got charged full price. The sad thing is that they actually arrive on the release date, unlike Amazon.
Dec 20, 2018
39 posts
12 upvotes
Anyone see this on their order page?

“The item(s) in your order are no longer eligible for return. Please visit the Returns page in our Help Centre or view the individual item below for more information.”