Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Walmart deals : november 23 in Qc and 25 for others Province

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2011 2:58 am
Tags:
None
Oct 13, 2009
101 posts
198 upvotes

[Walmart] Walmart deals : november 23 in Qc and 25 for others Province

All 29,99$
Spiderman SD 360
X-Men Destiny 360
Just Dance 3 360
Starcraft 2 Pc

All 19,99
Duke Nukem Forever 360
Cod Mw 2 ps3 and 360

All 9,99$
Cod Mw 360
Cod Waw 360
Split Second ps3
epic Mickey wii

14,99$
Gh titles likes:
GOW 3
U2
Modnation
Lbp goty
Infamous

The last and not the least
Zelda Skyward Sword 38,83$ only a week after its release
20 replies
Jan 14, 2008
286 posts
147 upvotes
Quebec
Epic Michkey is really hot, I'm gonna grab it! thanks op!
Jun 20, 2008
310 posts
185 upvotes
Hmmm. Considering Epic Mickey and Split/Second.

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2010
4344 posts
382 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP. I'll get Epic Mickey, Split Second and Zelda for sure.
We Are All Witnesses.

NOT a Heat fan. Only a LeBron fan (since 2002)
Feb 11, 2011
190 posts
28 upvotes
Will amazon.ca price-match Wal-Mart?

(xfd yeah right)
Dec 16, 2010
810 posts
246 upvotes
Thanks for posting this. Just came back from Walmart and grabbed Epic Mickey and Starcraft 2. They had TONS of Epic Mickey copies available (Quebec City) so hopefully everyone here will get theirs once the deal goes live for the rest of the country.

Not sure if SC2 was a good deal but it was the only copy they had when it opened this morning so for those looking for it, go early.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2011
1021 posts
70 upvotes
Dieppe
My Wii isn't at home anymore because I let my mom use it until she doesn't want to anymore, but I might pick up Epic Mickey. It might make me start playing.
Nov 10, 2003
642 posts
59 upvotes
Winnipeg
KINGJAMES WITNESS 23 wrote: Thanks OP. I'll get Epic Mickey, Split Second and Zelda for sure.

I highly recommend Split Second. Played it a year ago or so. The online was pretty much dead, since there was hardly anyone on it at the time (Maybe bargain bins will boost the number of players?). I was able to play some matches, but it took a while to get one setup. Some modes could not find any players at all.

I sold it, as i heard there was to be a sequel. But then I think the studio closed (Disney studio?) and the sequel was put off ... if not cancelled. So I grabbed it for $5 at a rogers sale again a few months ago...

if I remember right the same studio that made Pure. Which I sold since a sequel was coming.... and which was also cancelled. Hmmmm should look for that one in the bargain bins. :D

The "rubber banding" is kind of annoying but it makes for an intense challenging race. Besides you end up winning a bunch of races ... "BY A SPLIT SECOND" :razz: And the power play stuff is neat. Anyone that has not seen it before check out some clips on youtube. At a cheap price it certainly has value. It does wear out it's welcome after a while, but i was surprised how much fun I had with it.
Dec 16, 2010
810 posts
246 upvotes
wpgguy99 wrote: I was surprised how much fun I had with it.

Same and I paid full price for it. I brought it to a friend's house when I got it, along with another game we were supposed to be playing that day. Ended up playing Split Second the whole time and completely forgot about that other game.

Highly recommended.
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2009
1752 posts
127 upvotes
Is there a flyer for this?
Nm got it on website
:arrow: PSN: Ichitaka__Seto
May 25, 2009
297 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
Awesome, I'll definitely pick up Zelda + Epic Mickey.

Appreciate it !
Oct 13, 2009
101 posts
198 upvotes
I got my Splitsecond for free because it scanned 19,83 , with the exact price politic at Walmart it's 9,83 - 10$ = FREE !!!! YMMV !!
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2010
4344 posts
382 upvotes
Mississauga
Duke Nukem is actually supposed to be $9.83, not $19.83. There is a correction up on the site. I know it was a garbage game, but worth trying at $9.83?
We Are All Witnesses.

Dec 16, 2010
810 posts
246 upvotes
KINGJAMES WITNESS 23 wrote: Duke Nukem is actually supposed to be $9.83, not $19.83. There is a correction up on the site. I know it was a garbage game, but worth trying at $9.83?

Honestly no, unless you want trophies/achievements or want a new box for your game collection.

And it's coming from someone who bought it AND finished the game almost to 100% (for achievements). The $9.83 isn't the issue here, it's the time you'll spend cursing at the game that's not worth spending. The only thing I liked about it was the bonus stuff you unlock at the end, with the Duke Forever Timeline (has tons of info) + videos (old trailers and stuff). But yeah, you have to beat the game to see this, so save your time and 9.83, hit youtube + wikipedia, and move along :)
May 20, 2006
316 posts
529 upvotes
Edmonton
FYI If you can't find a copy of Split Second or prefer a digital version, the full game is on sale on PSN this week for $9.99.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2573 posts
1947 upvotes
Nova Scotia
kentbrockman wrote: FYI If you can't find a copy of Split Second or prefer a digital version, the full game is on sale on PSN this week for $9.99.

Yeah, I'll be getting the digital version. Then I can share it over both my PS3s without swapping discs.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1356 posts
344 upvotes
Thanks OP, bought Split Second and Epic Mickey. Lots of people were there to get Batman AC and I'm sure they'll be OOS really soon even though they had lots of copies when I was there a few days ago.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2010
4344 posts
382 upvotes
Mississauga
Just picked up split second at South Commin Mall WM. Theres only 2 left as of 7:38. They have a craploaf of Epic Mickey and Zelda though.
We Are All Witnesses.

Dec 11, 2005
445 posts
218 upvotes
pretty sure got the last copy of split seconds at queensboro WM. They were in the clearance bin
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2010
4344 posts
382 upvotes
Mississauga
seifer333 wrote: pretty sure got the last copy of split seconds at queensboro WM. They were in the clearance bin

Keep an eye out for this game. Some of them are in the value games bin, and some are still in the shelf behind the glass.
We Are All Witnesses.