Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] De'Longhi Cappucino Double Wall Thermal Glasses $5 (Clearance, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2020 1:03 pm
[OP]
Feb 8, 2020
4 posts
5 upvotes

[Walmart] De'Longhi Cappucino Double Wall Thermal Glasses $5 (Clearance, YMMV)

Set of 2 Cappucino Double Wall thermal glasses.
Regular price 19,98 $.
Bought 5 yesterday.
Very good quality.
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=800439932489
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 9th, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
13 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3063 posts
2769 upvotes
$5 is a very good deal. Got these for $10 on amazon last month or December ....quality is decent ....have to see if they last as these double walls tend to crack easily
Aug 17, 2008
904 posts
455 upvotes
SASKATOON
If your Walmart doesn’t have stock, try winners. I just got a double pack of espresso sized ones for 6.99. They had a bunch of different sizes. They had a pretty good selection of espresso cups.
Feb 7, 2020
153 posts
110 upvotes
Oh wow. I have sets double walled mugs, $5 is a steal.
“You'd be surprised how expensive it costs to look this cheap.”
― Steven Tyler
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7389 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
Is it possible to order online and then do in store adjustment? They are showing as $19 online.
Feb 4, 2018
21 posts
4 upvotes
5$ is a good deal, except that those crack very easily. I bought 3 sets ($10 each) from Amazon and after a few months I have 3 of them. One dropped by my son (okay!), two cracked from inside (no idea why? microwaved?).
[OP]
Feb 8, 2020
4 posts
5 upvotes
I don’t think you can order them at $ 5.

At my local store the price tag was $ 19,98 but they scanned at $ 5.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
1043 posts
796 upvotes
Richmond Hill
pongster wrote: $5 is a very good deal. Got these for $10 on amazon last month or December ....quality is decent ....have to see if they last as these double walls tend to crack easily
Agreed like the insulation of double walled glass but it is more delicate and thin walled making them more prone to breaking.

I have since switched to a stainless mug and use it solely. Practically indestructible. Stainless is a guy thing like home improvement Tim Allen, or the Cybertruck. Function vs esthetics.
May 5, 2013
44 posts
8 upvotes
Mississauga
Walmart not very helpful. I asked a sales associate at a store with stock noted on the stocktracker website to locate in their system via UPC
. They found 8units in their system "on the floor" but it's nowhere to be found. And not willing to help me locate as they have been cleared out or sent back to supplier as they are on clearance. Very poor customer service.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1586 posts
639 upvotes
Center of the univer…
iamkoh wrote: Walmart not very helpful. I asked a sales associate at a store with stock noted on the stocktracker website to locate in their system via UPC
. They found 8units in their system "on the floor" but it's nowhere to be found. And not willing to help me locate as they have been cleared out or sent back to supplier as they are on clearance. Very poor customer service.
i mean to be honest, a lot of inventory gets lost specially clearance items get reshuffled all over the store, on different clearance shelves etc., and if they cant find it on the shelves as a worker I dont think i would be willing to spend half hour to look for boxes of glasses that are on clearance for a customer either.

Sounds like they did try to help you:
- They found 8units in their system "on the floor" but it's nowhere to be found
- they have been cleared out or sent back to supplier as they are on clearance
Oct 17, 2012
237 posts
165 upvotes
Quebec
awais wrote: i mean to be honest, a lot of inventory gets lost specially clearance items get reshuffled all over the store, on different clearance shelves etc., and if they cant find it on the shelves as a worker I dont think i would be willing to spend half hour to look for boxes of glasses that are on clearance for a customer either.

Sounds like they did try to help you:
- They found 8units in their system "on the floor" but it's nowhere to be found
- they have been cleared out or sent back to supplier as they are on clearance
Some customer jerk may have changed his mind and dropped them in the underwear section. A lot can happen in a Walmart
May 7, 2012
286 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
Went to the Erin Mills location yesterday and couldn’t find them anywhere. Stock.ga showed stock also.
I didn’t bother asking an employee. Historically, if I couldn’t find it anywhere in store, they can’t haven’t been able to either.
In the past, I’ve had them tell me 29 units of a vacuum didn’t exist. When it comes to Walmart’s stock, I don’t expect much success in the GTA.
iamkoh wrote: Walmart not very helpful. I asked a sales associate at a store with stock noted on the stocktracker website to locate in their system via UPC
May 7, 2012
286 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
Prices on stock.ga have updated to $0.02 for many stores.