Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] De'Longhi Latte Double Wall Thermal Glasses (Set of Two) $10

  • Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2020 9:57 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 3, 2013
662 posts
2170 upvotes
Toronto

[Walmart] De'Longhi Latte Double Wall Thermal Glasses (Set of Two) $10

Found these De'Longhi Latte Double Wall Thermal Glasses (Set of Two) on clearance for $10. 222 ml/7.5 oz. Good quality Boroscillate glass. Dishwaser Safe. https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/delonghi-2 ... 0197612679

Price everywhere else seems to be $20 such as on Amazon https://www.amazon.ca/Delonghi-Macchiat ... B004MAI074.

EDIT: Sells for $10 on Amazon quite often too. Just not right now.
Last edited by Coolcicada on May 26th, 2020 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Newbie
Aug 19, 2007
87 posts
37 upvotes
Thanks, walmarts $ 5 order handling fee kills the deal Angry Face
Coolcicada wrote: Found these De'Longhi Latte Double Wall Thermal Glasses (Set of Two) on clearance for $10. 222 ml/7.5 oz. Good quality Boroscillate glass. Dishwaser Safe. https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/delonghi-2 ... 0197612679

Price everywhere else seems to be $20 such as on Amazon https://www.amazon.ca/Delonghi-Macchiat ... B004MAI074.

EDIT: Sells for $10 on Amazon quite often too. Just not right now.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 22, 2012
1300 posts
778 upvotes
These cups are tiny (7.5 oz). a Starbucks tall = 12, grande 16, venti, 24 ounces
Last edited by FlukeSkywalker on May 26th, 2020 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 3, 2013
662 posts
2170 upvotes
Toronto
cwazyy wrote: Thanks, walmarts $ 5 order handling fee kills the deal Angry Face
Just place an order for groceries for the balance and then cancel the grocery portion. This order should still ship.

There are some other good deals that I found, but can't make a thread for every one...

Sharpie Liquid Highlighters, 5-Pack $5 (minimum 2) https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/sharpie-li ... 0016955452

Crayola Take Note! Washable Gel Pens, 6 Ct $3 (minimum 3) https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/crayola-ta ... 0198032425

Ricola Mountain Herb Cough Suppressant Throat Drops 19 Lozenges $1 (max 2)https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/ricola-mou ... 0117078710

OXO Softworks TONGS 12'' Tongs $7
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/oxo-softwo ... -12/741818
Last edited by Coolcicada on May 26th, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sr. Member
Jan 31, 2018
683 posts
1140 upvotes
Winnipeg
Nice find, thanks OP!
cwazyy wrote: Thanks, walmarts $ 5 order handling fee kills the deal Angry Face
Easy solution, I bought 5! Looking to replace several different broken sets.
FlukeSkywalker wrote: These cups are tiny (7.5 oz). a Starbucks tall = 12, grande 16, venti, 24 ounces
Pfffft, they are the perfect size for a real cappuccino, although definitely non-traditional shape. A smidge too large for a long macchiato, flat white or Gibraltar. Either way, perfect for what I make at home.
Jr. Member
Jan 10, 2009
181 posts
186 upvotes
toronto
Love these glasses. They keep my drinks hot for a pretty long time and look amazing (better than my zwilling Sorrento). Bought a bunch for myself and my parents. They go on sale at Amazon fairly regularly at $10 for 2...so if you can't get them at wally, wait for an amazon sale.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3067 posts
2769 upvotes
grasshopper902 wrote: Love these glasses. They keep my drinks hot for a pretty long time and look amazing (better than my zwilling Sorrento). Bought a bunch for myself and my parents. They go on sale at Amazon fairly regularly at $10 for 2...so if you can't get them at wally, wait for an amazon sale.
I agree. All my zwilling double walls cracked. My delonghi have held up so far.
Jr. Member
Oct 9, 2017
124 posts
102 upvotes
A bit too big, as these aren't their 6oz. cappuccino glasses, which is why I think they're on sale. Also, as mentioned earlier, those who enjoy Big Gulp lattes shouldn't even read further.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jan 3, 2013
662 posts
2170 upvotes
Toronto
Deal OOS, moved to expired.
skjohnson wrote: A bit too big, as these aren't their 6oz. cappuccino glasses, which is why I think they're on sale. Also, as mentioned earlier, those who enjoy Big Gulp lattes shouldn't even read further.
Cappuccino ones went as low as $5 a few months ago. walmart-delonghi-cappucino-double-wall- ... v-2354011/ I think they often go on sale for Amazon for $10 so keep an eye out.
Sr. Member
Jan 31, 2018
683 posts
1140 upvotes
Winnipeg
skjohnson wrote: A bit too big, as these aren't their 6oz. cappuccino glasses, which is why I think they're on sale. Also, as mentioned earlier, those who enjoy Big Gulp lattes shouldn't even read further.
You can fit a small drink in a big cup. Big drinks in small cups, not so much. I've always found 7-8 oz to be a great middle ground.
Jr. Member
Oct 9, 2017
124 posts
102 upvotes
Coolcicada wrote: Deal OOS, moved to expired.


Cappuccino ones went as low as $5 a few months ago. walmart-delonghi-cappucino-double-wall- ... v-2354011/ I think they often go on sale for Amazon for $10 so keep an eye out.
Sweet, good to know. I have a 2 & 4 year old and no glass object is safe from them. I've had to repurchase these a couple times, so maybe I'll stock up, next sale.
OneAndTrueHeir wrote:
You can fit a small drink in a big cup. Big drinks in small cups, not so much. I've always found 7-8 oz to be a great middle ground.
Fair enough and to your point, my wife would probably prefer an 8 oz. size.

Top