Hot Deals

[Walmart] Diono Traverze Super Compact Stroller $149.98 (YMMV)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2020 5:35 am
[OP]
Newbie
Apr 15, 2007
43 posts
7 upvotes

[Walmart] Diono Traverze Super Compact Stroller $149.98 (YMMV)

Walmart is selling the Diono Traverze Super Compact Stroller - Yellow Sulphur Linear with Carbon Chassis for a great price. i had to travel to the US few times and this would be convenient to pack.

Image

Image
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 22nd, 2020 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
12 replies
Sr. Member
Dec 3, 2010
528 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
By looking at reviews apparently they flip easily...
Newbie
Jul 18, 2016
37 posts
21 upvotes
The same price for the black and gold version at Snuggle bugz

link
Images
  • 20200122_134637.jpg
Newbie
Jan 21, 2011
45 posts
16 upvotes
That's a great price! We have this stroller, we really like it, we took our 18mo old kid on an Alaskan cruise, it's a light and compact and has a built in handle to pull around. It can lay pretty flat so he can nap in it. The only complaint I have about this stroller is when the seat is in the most upright position, the backrest is angled back a bit too much so he looked uncomfortable and doesn't looks like he's sitting fully upright. I think the problem is that the seat is parallel with the ground forcing him to slide forward, we have another stroller where the seat is angled upward so his butt goes up against the back of the seat. I got the comfort cushion which angled it slightly, it's a tiny improvement.

https://www.diono.com/us/product/traver ... t-cushion/

We haven't used the stroller since then, he's now 2 and prefers getting pushed around on his trike because it gives him the illusion of control, but I think if we sat him in the stroller now, his back is strong enough where he'd be able to sit up by himself away from the backrest.
Administrator
User avatar
Jun 17, 2013
12983 posts
24183 upvotes
Scarborough
JayC913 wrote: That's a great price! We have this stroller, we really like it, we took our 18mo old kid on an Alaskan cruise, it's a light and compact and has a built in handle to pull around. It can lay pretty flat so he can nap in it. The only complaint I have about this stroller is when the seat is in the most upright position, the backrest is angled back a bit too much so he looked uncomfortable and doesn't looks like he's sitting fully upright. I think the problem is that the seat is parallel with the ground forcing him to slide forward, we have another stroller where the seat is angled upward so his butt goes up against the back of the seat. I got the comfort cushion which angled it slightly, it's a tiny improvement.

https://www.diono.com/us/product/traver ... t-cushion/

We haven't used the stroller since then, he's now 2 and prefers getting pushed around on his trike because it gives him the illusion of control, but I think if we sat him in the stroller now, his back is strong enough where he'd be able to sit up by himself away from the backrest.
How are the wheels? Doesn't look like they'd handle bumps very well.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4518 posts
4208 upvotes
mlhk22 wrote: The same price for the black and gold version at Snuggle bugz

link
That's a nice colour, ordered one.
Newbie
Jan 21, 2011
45 posts
16 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: How are the wheels? Doesn't look like they'd handle bumps very well.
We live in the city and don't really use it if we know we will be going to outdoor events in grassy areas, but it's not bumpy and it's comfortable to push on even rougher patches of sidewalk or roads, it does have springs and nice polyurethane wheels and is super smooth generally, I can't speak for the comfort of the kid sitting in there though!
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4518 posts
4208 upvotes
tomm wrote: Walmart is selling the Diono Traverze Super Compact Stroller - Yellow Sulphur Linear with Carbon Chassis for a great price. i had to travel to the US few times and this would be convenient to pack.

Image

Image
Yellow colour sold out, another one is available

Diono Traverze Super Compact Stroller - Copper Cube with Copper Chassis : www.walmart.ca/ip/PRD58O0WSDDWDXT
Member
Aug 5, 2008
498 posts
293 upvotes
Thanks OP! Bought it from Snuggle Bugz. I like the stroller, I wish I looked the weight and height limit beforehand because it is for my 3.5 year old who still runs away lol. Honestly, the weight and height limits are basically the same with these types of strollers. It comes with a rain cover and travel bag. It folds super easy, stands folded, has a pullout handle that you can drag the stroller like a carry on. I have a Bumbleride Flite umbrella stroller that has thicker wheels and this stroller rides much smoother actually. The placement of the folding buttons on the handle is awkward for one handed pushing. I found a way to push it with one hand without gripping those buttons. If your child leans all the way back, the frame , your child will sink in an almost lying position. There is supposed to be a way to fix this. I will try to figure it out. The recline is not much. I haven’t had a tipping problem yet, I don’t hang bags on the handle. I can probably see the issue when children are putting all their weight on the back, maybe. It is a light nice looking stroller that will probably serve me for a good year. The one I bought from Snuggle Bugz came with that cushion thing the other poster was talking about.

Oops I lied about the back seat, it has a frame.

Top