Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

discounted games Fairview Mall St. Catharines

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2019 11:30 am
Nov 11, 2010
214 posts
264 upvotes
GTA/Niagara

[Walmart] discounted games Fairview Mall St. Catharines

Walmart at Fairview in St. Catharines is moving across town to the Pen, so they're discounting a lot of stock. Division 2 $40, Madden and FIFA 19, WWE2k19, Shadow of Tomb Raider are all $15. Kingdom Hearts 3 $17, Anthem is $10. approx 50% off most titles.
18 replies
Jul 23, 2011
974 posts
850 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Not too many games besides the ones OP listed when I got there at 9. Most of what was left wasn't 50 per cent off, but I'm guessing that's because a lot of the 50 off stock is gone. They did have two ps vr systems with moss/astro bot for 250 though. I already have a ps vr, so despite wanting both games, I had no reason to consider the purchase. However, that's a really good price for anybody wanting to take the plunge.

They also had the vr gun with firewall for 50. I was tempted on that one, though I left it there in the end.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
1021 posts
2158 upvotes
Toronto, ON
nothing really worth it left.
huge clearance section of other stuff. people were there like Flys on sh*t. RFD must be gettin popular!
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
TorontoGamerMan wrote: Not too many games besides the ones OP listed when I got there at 9. Most of what was left wasn't 50 per cent off, but I'm guessing that's because a lot of the 50 off stock is gone. They did have two ps vr systems with moss/astro bot for 250 though. I already have a ps vr, so despite wanting both games, I had no reason to consider the purchase. However, that's a really good price for anybody wanting to take the plunge.

They also had the vr gun with firewall for 50. I was tempted on that one, though I left it there in the end.
Gen 2 PSVR is going to be wireless. Now is a horrific time to being PSVR, imo.
Mar 31, 2006
331 posts
564 upvotes
Coquitlam
The_Capn wrote: Walmart at Fairview in St. Catharines is moving across town to the Pen, so they're discounting a lot of stock. Division 2 $40, Madden and FIFA 19, WWE2k19, Shadow of Tomb Raider are all $15. Kingdom Hearts 3 $17, Anthem is $10. approx 50% off most titles.

You have any proof? pictures?, etc?
Jul 23, 2011
974 posts
850 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Batarang wrote: Gen 2 PSVR is going to be wireless. Now is a horrific time to being PSVR, imo.
Keep in mind you're basing that claim around a recent article, which was about a patent that only just got placed. The technology you are talking about may well be 3-5 years away from release, and is far from being on the near horizon.

PS VR is also confirmed to work with ps5, and it's still getting lots of games.

This isn't a PS Classic or PS Move we're talking about here. There's still a lot of good value to be had with the current VR headsets, and 250 is a very good price for that particular bundle.
Jul 23, 2011
974 posts
850 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Pr0matic wrote: You have any proof? pictures?, etc?
Please don't be that guy.

For what it's worth, I'll be the verification. I went tonight. All the prices OP quoted were 100 per cent accurate.

If you're looking for photos so you can try to scam your way into an 'against the rules' price match (this is clearance stock), go take them yourself.
Dec 12, 2003
178 posts
4 upvotes
Was just there and I noticed
PS4 pro $400
PS4 Slim $250
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
The_Capn wrote: Walmart at Fairview in St. Catharines is moving across town to the Pen, so they're discounting a lot of stock. Division 2 $40, Madden and FIFA 19, WWE2k19, Shadow of Tomb Raider are all $15. Kingdom Hearts 3 $17, Anthem is $10. approx 50% off most titles.
Did you notice any Switch games on sale?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
1021 posts
2158 upvotes
Toronto, ON
daddyho24 wrote: Did you notice any Switch games on sale?
a couple of accessories but that's it. no games were on sale
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
Superjester wrote: a couple of accessories but that's it. no games were on sale
Just leaving there now.

Pokken Tournament is $40, looked like quite a few copies. South Park: Fractured but Whole is $15. I bought one copy and there are 2 left.
Aug 11, 2015
30 posts
3 upvotes
Brampton, ON
daddyho24 wrote: Just leaving there now.

Pokken Tournament is $40, looked like quite a few copies. South Park: Fractured but Whole is $15. I bought one copy and there are 2 left.
Did you by any chance see any FIFA 2019s left over?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
Frash1 wrote: Did you by any chance see any FIFA 2019s left over?
Pretty sure they had some Xbox copies for $15.
Aug 11, 2015
30 posts
3 upvotes
Brampton, ON
daddyho24 wrote: Pretty sure they had some Xbox copies for $15.
Good to know, a friend is headed there tomorrow to look for PS4 copies. Hopefully she finds something.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
mkm999 wrote: any 4K movies on sale? or any big complete blu-ray series?
Might make a trip there if its worth the drive from Hamilon, ON
From what I saw, there was no reduction on CDs or movies. This particular location doesn't even carry any 4K discs outside of new releases.
Nov 11, 2010
214 posts
264 upvotes
GTA/Niagara
mkm999 wrote: any 4K movies on sale? or any big complete blu-ray series?
Might make a trip there if its worth the drive from Hamilon, ON
Didn't see any blurays/4ks marked down, pretty sure they're sending all of those to the Pen. quite a few interesting electronics made it to the clearance section though, I saw a 1TB seagate for $40 (just one so I'm sure its gone by now) Phillips Smart home starter set was around $60 I believe, grabbed a Vivitar Action Cam for $20 (its no gopro but pretty good for an intro version of one of these things)
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
The_Capn wrote: Didn't see any blurays/4ks marked down, pretty sure they're sending all of those to the Pen. quite a few interesting electronics made it to the clearance section though, I saw a 1TB seagate for $40 (just one so I'm sure its gone by now) Phillips Smart home starter set was around $60 I believe, grabbed a Vivitar Action Cam for $20 (its no gopro but pretty good for an intro version of one of these things)
I am really going to miss this location. Sure, it has no produce, dairy or deli, but it's a 2 minute drive from my house so it's been my go-to since it opened.
Nov 11, 2010
214 posts
264 upvotes
GTA/Niagara
I liked it because whenever there was a Bluray or game that I might have missed because they removed from the shelves at the other stores, you could still find it at this one most of the time. its like the Walmart that time forgot

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)