Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Nov 5, 2001
11979 posts
3170 upvotes
Edmonton

Walmart dissapoints as usual, out of stock

Stopped by Walmart today to pick up a few promo items in the flyer this week.

Everything I wanted is out of stock.

Nestlé frozen dessert pint size? None.

Romaine lettuce hearts? None.

BBQ burger box? Nope.

1lb blueberries ON THE FRONT PAGE?!?!?!

Not a chance but we would be happy to sell you a half the weight pint off that full shelf for the exact same price as the larger one...

What a scam.

Seriously, screw walmart. They are still at the crap level for stock and service safeway and sobeys suffer now.

Does superstore carry the same nestle pints? I'd rather just take my money there and pricematch.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1310 posts
761 upvotes
Oshawa
I just started doing their online grocery ordering and love it. Grabbed a few of these specials with no issues.

Maybe you should call ahead and have them roll out the red carpet for you? I'm sure once they hear who you are and that your coming they will ensure all shelves are stocked. :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
6029 posts
1391 upvotes
Toronto
Some discount stores are horrible with sale items...it's very YMMV no matter what the company.

If it's a new Walmart then their promo projections are all guesswork. If established, just short on management.
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Oct 2, 2014
212 posts
35 upvotes
New Westminster
Yes, some items do go out of stock all the time, even if they are not on sale. Can be frustrating to shop at Walmart.
Jan 30, 2013
334 posts
195 upvotes
blainehamilton wrote: Stopped by Walmart today to pick up a few promo items in the flyer this week.

Everything I wanted is out of stock.

Nestlé frozen dessert pint size? None.

Romaine lettuce hearts? None.

BBQ burger box? Nope.

1lb blueberries ON THE FRONT PAGE?!?!?!

Not a chance but we would be happy to sell you a half the weight pint off that full shelf for the exact same price as the larger one...

What a scam.

Seriously, screw walmart. They are still at the crap level for stock and service safeway and sobeys suffer now.

Does superstore carry the same nestle pints? I'd rather just take my money there and pricematch.
Save On Foods has Nestle pints and so does Sobeys and No Frills.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Superstore is bad for this too.
I had to visit four of them before I finished my shopping list.
I ended up caving and scrapping Jalapeno peppers from my list and buying them at another store.