None
[OP]
Dec 23, 2015
176 posts
608 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

[Walmart] Walmart E3 Promo (prices hidden) Begins 12am EST

This years walmart E3 promo begins at 12am est on June 7th
That’s just a few hours away if you click link you can see many games with prices hidden last year Walmart sold preorder games for $49 lower then any other retailer and games like Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2 sold out
Thread Summary
FAQ

Q: How easy is it to cancel once I have placed a preorder?
A: You have 30 minutes to manually cancel the order on the order page. After that, you will have to open a live chat or call Walmart. Some RFDers have mentioned that they have been told that they cannot cancel and to just return the game after it ships; others have stated that they have cancelled the order easily. YMMV.

Q: Will my credit card be charged now or when the game the ships?
A: When the game ships, although usually a $1 pending charge will appear to verify the card. One exclusion is "Anthem" as there seems to be an error in which the full price is being charged straight away, it will be refunded, and then charged through the entirety of the pre-order's duration.

Q: When will my game arrive? Will it arrive on release day?
A: Judging by comments it seems to vary by location. In Ontario, likely on release day; in BC, not so much. YMMV.

Q: How have some people got the game for $50 when it shows as more now?
A: When the promo started, eligible games were $50. Walmart has since upped the price of certain games.

Q: Will new games get added?
A: Probably, but nobody knows for sure. Last year, new games were added as E3 went on.

Q: How is Walmart sending out Beta/DLC codes?
A: In my experience, I have always received codes from Walmart.

Q: What are these e-vouchers that people are talking about? How can I get one?
A: Some e-vouchers are left over in people's accounts from previous promos. They are supposed to be for groceries but work on video games. There is currently no active promo giving out e-vouchers.

Q: Why is it only on certain titles? I want Red Dead Redemption 2 for $50 now, Godammit!
A: It is what it is. Maybe other titles will receive the discount in the days to come. Again, nobody knows for sure.

Q: Why are people posting screenshots of orders that show a game for cheap, some even cheaper than $50? How can I get it that cheap?
A: Because some RFDers like to show off despite it contributing little or nothing to the thread. These are from previous years' E3 deals. Some even involve moaning to an Amazon CSR when a price hasn't updated promptly enough and they've received an extra discount or the CSR isn't sharp enough to apply the discount correctly.

PS4
Switch
Xbox One
1456 replies
Mar 9, 2014
6 posts
20 upvotes
Whitchurch-Stouffvil…
Support Walmart and best buy 30% off !
Amazon probably will only do 20% off without the other 2
Last edited by Kyleol on Jun 6th, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 25, 2013
723 posts
515 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone Seen the amazon sales up yet? I've heard of walmart and best buy's but nothing from amazon..
May 30, 2011
445 posts
133 upvotes
Winnipeg
There's nothing I want besides Yoshi. And I'd also like a Division 2 preorder if there is one. What is everyone looking to preorder?
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1066 posts
488 upvotes
Somewhere in Ontario
I still have FF7 30% off
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
4242 posts
194 upvotes
Peterborough
If you get more than 1 game to save on shipping do they ship separately or do they wait until both are available?
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2008
3728 posts
1320 upvotes
Toronto
Tha_Doggg wrote:
Jun 6th, 2018 9:13 pm
If you get more than 1 game to save on shipping do they ship separately or do they wait until both are available?
Separately otherwise if you order kingdom hearts 3 and any other game you'd never get either 🤣
Current KOODO and FIDO customer😎
[OP]
Dec 23, 2015
176 posts
608 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Add a filler item to reach free shipping minimum if you plan on ordering games separately
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3333 posts
1618 upvotes
halcyon wrote:
Jun 6th, 2018 9:03 pm
Interestingly, God of War also has its price hidden. Perhaps a $50 sale as well?
Someone mention it will be on sale for $59
Apr 25, 2018
134 posts
209 upvotes
No special offer for Shadow of The Tomb Raider...Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2005
4242 posts
194 upvotes
Peterborough
Dazed2014 wrote:
Jun 6th, 2018 9:34 pm
Add a filler item to reach free shipping minimum if you plan on ordering games separately
If you get 2 games I guess there's no reason to get a filler.
Jan 20, 2013
122 posts
43 upvotes
Cold Lake
In the new flyer for Western Canada, God of war is $60, Horizon Complete is $30.
Jun 7, 2017
377 posts
463 upvotes
New Brunswick
Dazed2014 wrote:
Jun 6th, 2018 9:34 pm
Nothing like having a single Mr. Noodle packet shipped to your door. Smiling Face With Open Mouth