Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Echelon Connect Sport Spin Bike $699.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2020 1:59 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
2087 posts
2433 upvotes
Ottawa
Fuddi wrote: What are the chances of this going on sale during Black Friday if there is still stock left by then?
0% chance. Fitness equipment is in huge demand. The bike sells out in a couple days every time it's restocked. Absolutely no reason for them to discount it to move units.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1914 upvotes
TO
My fear is the some of the negative issues with the parts of the bike as some do get faulty/lemon but like this one from WM.CA just recently posted:

Screw is stripped
Stuck on the first step since the screw is stripped and I cant remove it with the hex key. Nor can i move onto the other steps until this is completed.

Screw is strippedPhoto This action will open a modal dialog.Screw is stripped
Your text to link here...

In that case, would they send you a new one and take back the one mailed as we have a small Civic sedan so not sure if I can even fit this beast inside and return?
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Mar 26, 2004
328 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
You did not leave much room for error in your prediction. The bike did go on sale for $599.99 for Black Friday. Easy on the confidence next time.
iflyplanes wrote: 0% chance. Fitness equipment is in huge demand. The bike sells out in a couple days every time it's restocked. Absolutely no reason for them to discount it to move units.