Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] EMTEC 512 GB external SSD, 3D NAND - $70 (in-store clearance, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2020 11:50 am
Nov 1, 2003
954 posts
362 upvotes
Wow $15 bucks... I guess Walmart's purchase price was $10?
Salesperson
May 24, 2007
546 posts
565 upvotes
Kelowna
Stopped in Kelowna yesterday as they were showing 4 at $15. No luck finding them and clerks knew nothing. Darn store is so well organized right now good luck finding anything they don't want you to find.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
2231 posts
878 upvotes
RanelD742511 wrote: Let it be known to all fellow RFD'ers who live in Vancouver not to call and speak to * electronics dept in Guildford Centre in Surrey regarding stock check.
I left a negative feedback on google review, trustpilot, and yelp. I also sent a complaint to their corporate website, on their facebook account, instagram and twitter. =)
This sort of thing should not get unnoticed.
I had to read through this twice but am I missing something? * WE find deals here and we try to get them. If we don't so be it. You really showed him by spending all that time to lay complaints with Corporate, Trust pilot, Yelp, Google, FB and IG. * Are you certain another RFDr never beat you to those...two SSDs? Maybe more than one person as you had to make two trips because you forgot the change purse.
Last edited by MrDisco on Sep 24th, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote was edited, also unnecessary
----------------------------------------------
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2009
2398 posts
1242 upvotes
Winnipeg
Winnipeg West has none despite StockTracker saying there are two. So save your gas money.
Sep 14, 2020
9 posts
4 upvotes
Same with 3850 Sheppard Ave. East, Agincourt-Toronto, ON, M1T 3L3. StockTracker shows 2.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
18475 posts
5315 upvotes
Just put one of these on my Xbox X and transferred the free Destiny 2 game (108.6 GB) to it. Goodbye loading screens...

Actually got a very brief loading screen in the Tower that I do not get with the PS4 Pro. Maybe the game will "learn" that area and there will be no load screen if I go there again.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
1635 posts
136 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Hexxed wrote: Stopped in Kelowna yesterday as they were showing 4 at $15. No luck finding them and clerks knew nothing. Darn store is so well organized right now good luck finding anything they don't want you to find.
Well you saved me a trip at least! I just saw the price and was about to run down there...

edit: I know the store was going through a big reno, so I might swing by after work anyway.