[OP]
May 12, 2021
87 posts
314 upvotes
Canada

[Walmart] Enfamil A+ Baby Formula, Ready to Feed Bottles, Nipple-Ready $51.97

Hey Guys,

Walmart did a rollback on baby formula.

This could be a life-saver for new parents.
Cheers
14 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
14679 posts
5162 upvotes
Toronto
The concentrated mix (half water and half mix) is WAY cheaper, if you care. The concentrated mix is on par with the cost of the powder formula, generally speaking.

These ready to serve bottles are more expensive but appealing if you are taking a car trip, etc.
Sep 20, 2017
145 posts
168 upvotes
Kurtz7834 wrote: The concentrated mix (half water and half mix) is WAY cheaper, if you care. The concentrated mix is on par with the cost of the powder formula, generally speaking.

These ready to serve bottles are more expensive but appealing if you are taking a car trip, etc.
Thanks for the advice! It can really help new parents!
We discovered the concentrated cans pretty late and they were much cheaper.
Apr 22, 2017
143 posts
172 upvotes
Pay attention to shoppers with the 20x points .
Yes you pay more at shoppers but 20x is 30% back in points .
Superstore would sometimes also have spend $50/$100 and get 10k/20k points back witch is good also, just price match wherever is cheapest . I’m kind of out of the loop with formula prices, it’s been 2/3 years since I’ve bought them .
But that was my way of saving money on formula ,
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1217 posts
791 upvotes
The powder is even cheaper. Amazon subscribe and save was 99% of the time cheaper than Walmart.
We're just about to finish doing formula, I'm looking forward to the savings. Not cheap!

The premade bottles were great for when you're on the road since they don't need to keep cold. Buy one case to keep handy but also keep an eye on the expiry date as its not very generous.

Also keep in mind that "nipple ready" doesn't mean it includes them. You need to buy the nipple separately.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2012
1026 posts
370 upvotes
Kurtz7834 wrote: The concentrated mix (half water and half mix) is WAY cheaper, if you care. The concentrated mix is on par with the cost of the powder formula, generally speaking.

These help with constipation. You're telling me because it has more water than regular mix?
Koodo $40/8Gb | PublicMobile $34/4Gb LTE
Jan 1, 2019
43 posts
24 upvotes
Oddjob87 wrote: Pay attention to shoppers with the 20x points .
Yes you pay more at shoppers but 20x is 30% back in points .
Superstore would sometimes also have spend $50/$100 and get 10k/20k points back witch is good also, just price match wherever is cheapest . I’m kind of out of the loop with formula prices, it’s been 2/3 years since I’ve bought them .
But that was my way of saving money on formula ,
This is the best way going forward. The only way to top this is to sign up with enfamil / nestle to get the stater kit.

They will eventually send you a $10 or $20 off voucher which you can use with the shoppers 20x to bring the box price down to around $38 (Make sure you sign up for the shoppers text offers and use the app!)

If you have access to a top printer/scanner and good quality paper..it goes a long way with that coupon
Apr 22, 2017
143 posts
172 upvotes
san186can wrote: This is the best way going forward. The only way to top this is to sign up with enfamil / nestle to get the stater kit.

They will eventually send you a $10 or $20 off voucher which you can use with the shoppers 20x to bring the box price down to around $38 (Make sure you sign up for the shoppers text offers and use the app!)

If you have access to a top printer/scanner and good quality paper..it goes a long way with that coupon
Yes . Coupons , when you spend offers and app offers all stack .
And works on diapers also
Jan 1, 2019
43 posts
24 upvotes
Oddjob87 wrote: Yes . Coupons , when you spend offers and app offers all stack .
And works on diapers also
One of the best ever deals i got from rfd, was Pampers Baby wipes. 5000 wipes for around $50 + points. 2 years later i’m down to my last box
Aug 30, 2015
831 posts
568 upvotes
Kitchener, ON

do people usually sterilize the water, like boil and wait to cool down? what is the process for using powder and concentrated mix?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3269 posts
2152 upvotes
Langley
Does anyone know how to stop getting the enfamil mailers?
I guess I signed up for something and they have been sending me so much junk mail I want it to stop
Aug 23, 2011
573 posts
69 upvotes
WINNIPEG
bpcrally wrote: The powder is even cheaper. Amazon subscribe and save was 99% of the time cheaper than Walmart.
We're just about to finish doing formula, I'm looking forward to the savings. Not cheap!

The premade bottles were great for when you're on the road since they don't need to keep cold. Buy one case to keep handy but also keep an eye on the expiry date as its not very generous.

Also keep in mind that "nipple ready" doesn't mean it includes them. You need to buy the nipple separately.
Some kids are allergic to powder formula. We wanted to do powder but my daughter had red spots in her mouth and could only tolerate either the canned concentrate or ready to feed.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1217 posts
791 upvotes
pca1987 wrote: do people usually sterilize the water, like boil and wait to cool down? what is the process for using powder and concentrated mix?
With powder we boil it the water first, let it cool, mix and then fridge. It's good for 24 hours when refrigerated so if plan it right you'll only have to make bottles once a day.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1822 posts
1851 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Feel for you all. So glad to be out of the formula phase. Looking forward to dropping the diapers someday soon.

With my kids we stuck to liquid formula for the first 3 to 4 months and switched to powder after. But did a 50/50 mixture in-between to ease the transition. It worked well for us.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2004
7493 posts
359 upvotes
BC
These are great for the first few months and for putting in diaper bags
insert witty comment