Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

[Expired] ThermaCELL 48-Hours Mosquito Repellent Refills $15.08 (50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2022 10:33 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1229 posts
616 upvotes
Montreal

[Walmart] [Expired] ThermaCELL 48-Hours Mosquito Repellent Refills $15.08 (50% off)

Last edited by Xcessiv on Feb 3rd, 2022 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
27 replies
Nov 11, 2013
588 posts
198 upvotes
London
thanks! need to try something but I heard thermacell might be toxic to your animals.
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10950 posts
3262 upvotes
Walmart no longer publishes stock levels? Stocktrack just became less useful. Unfortunate.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8474 posts
4467 upvotes
Canuckland
Those refills are a scam, buy them off of eBay for the pads and mod the existing gas cartridge to take butane

If you do a search in the forum you can find where to source them, I picked my up from a seller based in Malaysia
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2715 posts
562 upvotes
DealCanuck wrote: Those refills are a scam, buy them off of eBay for the pads and mod the existing gas cartridge to take butane

If you do a search in the forum you can find where to source them, I picked my up from a seller based in Malaysia
I was thinking that, but do you find it's the same results as the original? Also, do you mind linking to the pads you bought.
May 17, 2006
605 posts
191 upvotes
Thanks OP! 1/2 price is 1/2 price. No-brainer.
mdoto wrote: thanks! need to try something but I heard thermacell might be toxic to your animals.
I was worried about this as well, as my cat got very sick soon after I bought this. I asked my vet and and she reassured me that in order to be THAT toxic to my cat, he would have had to eat the pad.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8474 posts
4467 upvotes
Canuckland
mtlboy wrote: I was thinking that, but do you find it's the same results as the original? Also, do you mind linking to the pads you bought.
Butane is butane, you'll probably want the refined one though so no chinese butane from the stoves

Fuma killa pads
Deal Addict
May 22, 2007
1023 posts
174 upvotes
GTA ON
DealCanuck wrote: Those refills are a scam, buy them off of eBay for the pads and mod the existing gas cartridge to take butane

Yes, please provide us with the link to where we can order the pads... did you find the pads work the same as the thermacell ones?
Jun 29, 2019
61 posts
91 upvotes

Do you find they give off a scent? I also use the butane hack and pads ordered from China but my wife hates them because they have a scent. I don't think it's a bad odor but kinda like a bad smelling toothpaste candle? Lol
Jul 5, 2003
792 posts
127 upvotes
Mississauga
Picked up the refills... The Patio Shield is oos
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4169 posts
6806 upvotes
Langley, BC
I have 2 of these, the small black round-ish ones... i didn't find they worked well with any type of light random breeze :(

But the wife thinks they work, so I'll keep using them.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2011
1894 posts
1584 upvotes
Québec
DealCanuck wrote: Butane is butane, you'll probably want the refined one though so no chinese butane from the stoves

Fuma killa pads
?
Thermacell also have a electric version. The active product is not butane.
Nov 11, 2013
588 posts
198 upvotes
London
elgros4 wrote: ?
what's the best version to get that is pet safe?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2012
1296 posts
2042 upvotes
Terrebonne
In for 3, great for camping season. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1229 posts
616 upvotes
Montreal
Down to 140 in stock (255 one hour ago).
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8474 posts
4467 upvotes
Canuckland
elgros4 wrote: ?
Pretty sure they all still use butane except the big one that uses carts
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2009
1495 posts
746 upvotes
London Area
Thanks OP! We've had great luck with Thermacell when camping.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)