Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Febreeze Car Air Freshener - $1

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2020 11:37 pm
Sep 10, 2017
954 posts
507 upvotes
Stoufville location has them at 3.78$. So avoid this location.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
2470 posts
1768 upvotes
Toronto
Be careful with these one of my employees had put them in one of the company trucks, somehow it leaked all down the dash and discoloured part of it and destroyed the parts coated in rubber. I'm sure the odds were one in a million but just a word to the wise.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1065 posts
1110 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I still have a bunch of those classic trees. Thanks nonetheless OP.
The Biggest of the Big has arrived!
Mar 31, 2011
214 posts
172 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
Bigboy16 wrote: I still have a bunch of those classic trees. Thanks nonetheless OP.
"Beware the Black Ice!"
Buying things you don't need is what RFD is all about.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
1065 posts
1110 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Blustreak wrote: "Beware the Black Ice!"
That is my favorite actually. Or whatever is 50¢ a tree. Lol
Oct 14, 2017
647 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto
Ghost505 wrote: Oh relax and know how to take a joke. I am sure they have 10 more in the back. I will go back when those are on the shelf too.
We all know that Car Air Freshener is not the a big deal we don't need a Captain Obvious.
P.S. Envious Face With Tears Of Joy ? Do you have any idea how many Walmarts are in Canada ? I bet no one that will ever read this thread has my Walmart as their local one anyway. And there are 4-5 Walmarts at <10km from me and all of them have this in stock.
Instead of trying to look like a fake hero maybe you should understand that someone who posted a comment like mine is trying to be funny but now I get it, since there are so many people that are butthurt in here maybe it was a bad idea.
Again Captain Obvious, going at 8 AM to get some/all 1$ Air Freshener is silly, and that is obviously implied but boy, do I have to spell everything for people to not get butthurt. It is sad that I live in a generation of complainers and finger pointing. Looking at everything just to find someone to attack online.

I feel sorry that you have to attack people online to feel good, instead of finding some sense of accomplishment on actually building something or working towards a career.
shut up
Oct 10, 2020
274 posts
147 upvotes
Dollar Tree has something like that with adjustable opening for $1.25 ( their everyday price).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)