Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Fitness equipment clearance YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2019 11:04 am
May 13, 2015
769 posts
1069 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
If anyone wants a cheap power rack without buying used... this is the one I have and I like it. It's not the best rack out there obviously, but it works fine.

https://www.treadmillfactory.ca/fit505-power-rack

edit: it's always this price BTW ($229). you would also need a bench, barbell and olympic plates to complete the set. the lat pull down attachment is also recommended.
Last edited by BillyBill on Sep 11th, 2019 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2004
4308 posts
3282 upvotes
Ottawa
Biscayne05 wrote: That's my problem, everytime I check used ones they're still close to retail. It's a lot of money to drop on a piece of equipment especially when I'm involved with an expensive sport.

I'll keep on checking
Quality used equipment does not last long and is generally close to retail, while the cheap equipment can't be given away. I sold my use powerblock u90's for 400 for instance - they were about 5 years old and I paid 500.

The quality stuff goes fast on used market.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1362 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
many of them seller are not sell by Walmart .... but 3rd party. Have you guys have any issue with return or warranty with these 3rd Party?
Aug 22, 2014
291 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Schwinn A45 Elliptical Trainer

Anyone mind sharing experience with this device?

I had one Schwinn excise bike before, can't complain.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2843 posts
3177 upvotes
I bought the elliptical a45 from what i read its a slightly upgraded a40 i found more user reviews on the a40 seems a good machine. Like anything there is a faulty one in the 300 reviews on walmart.com but overall people are happy. I am going to keep the box in the garage for 3 months if its bad i wont be shy to return
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
2398 posts
2265 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Biscayne05 wrote: That's my problem, everytime I check used ones they're still close to retail. It's a lot of money to drop on a piece of equipment especially when I'm involved with an expensive sport.

I'll keep on checking
If you do decide to buy one new buy "used" from the competition races.. What they do is they buy like 70 machines, use them for the race, and then sell them as "used" and you go and pick up the machines at the end of the competition. It keeps the full warranty and they buy them new to make sure that everyone is on equal footing for the start of the race, i'm guessing it's cheaper to buy/sell them than logistic costs of transporting them.

It's not a huge savings but it can help save a bit (https://www.concept2.com/indoor-rowers/ ... lendar#181)
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
2617 posts
1528 upvotes
waven101 wrote: I bought the elliptical a45 from what i read its a slightly upgraded a40 i found more user reviews on the a40 seems a good machine. Like anything there is a faulty one in the 300 reviews on walmart.com but overall people are happy. I am going to keep the box in the garage for 3 months if its bad i wont be shy to return
just picked this up as well.
Got that Zoomer account!
Aug 14, 2019
9 posts
5 upvotes
thanks for the heads up

just bought some 20 and 35 pound dumbbells for about 55 cents a pound.
Jul 26, 2008
1 posts
5 upvotes
Mississauga
Usually don't have any good deals to post but finally found one, south common mississauga walmart has the CAP 10lb plates for $1 each regular $9.98. They have 30-40 left after I bought some also the other mississauga walmarts have them for $5 or $3.
Feb 25, 2018
61 posts
34 upvotes
DinoStriker wrote: Usually don't have any good deals to post but finally found one, south common mississauga walmart has the CAP 10lb plates for $1 each regular $9.98. They have 30-40 left after I bought some also the other mississauga walmarts have them for $5 or $3.
do you have a upc number? thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9054 posts
53881 upvotes
Ontario
any cheap dumbells in Richmond/Vancouver
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM