• Jun 1st, 2021 12:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3325 posts
974 upvotes
Mars

[Walmart] Folding Utility Wagon $69.97

holds up to 250LB. reviews on walmart seems pretty good.
60 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1991 posts
1101 upvotes
I wonder if this is better than the Costco one at $85 - it's built like a tank. They had one on display and it looked like it can take abuse. I bought one and it's still new in box waiting for the beaches to open.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3325 posts
974 upvotes
Mars
Biscayne05 wrote: I wonder if this is better than the Costco one at $85 - it's built like a tank. They had one on display and it looked like it can take abuse. I bought one and it's still new in box waiting for the beaches to open.
any link for the costco one?
Feb 13, 2004
861 posts
167 upvotes
Vancouver
I bought the Costco one and it is very well built, but I remember reading reviews how people were very happy with the Ozark one and it actually moved much better in sand vs the Costco which gets stuck.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8353 posts
717 upvotes
Scarborough
Biscayne05 wrote: I wonder if this is better than the Costco one at $85 - it's built like a tank. They had one on display and it looked like it can take abuse. I bought one and it's still new in box waiting for the beaches to open.
I have the Walmart one. If the wheels are bigger on Costco one, then I would say Costco one is better choice. I had a hard time to drag this thing on the beach. If you don't go to beach, then pick the cheaper one,
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1991 posts
1101 upvotes
forgetpwd wrote: any link for the costco one?
In store only, but I believe it's made by MacSports which is in the US site
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
15322 posts
29050 upvotes
Scarborough
Twism wrote: and it actually moved much better in sand vs the Costco which gets stuck.
I bought the Costco one many years ago and other than developing a squeak when I pull it, it's been otherwise solid ever since. Use it multiple times each week and I do not take good care of it at all. It definitely doesn't work well in the sand if that's important. The one and only time I took it to the beach we ended up carrying it instead of trying to pull it through the sand.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts] [Thread Hiding]
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1991 posts
1101 upvotes
Menace wrote: I have the Walmart one. If the wheels are bigger on Costco one, then I would say Costco one is better choice. I had a hard time to drag this thing on the beach. If you don't go to beach, then pick the cheaper one,
Thanks.

I have to see this WM one in person. The Costco one does feel like it was built for war. I think weight rating is on thr 300lb mark so no doubt you can haul your wife and your mistress in one shot.

...ok I kid, but you do get my point Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2007
1453 posts
812 upvotes
Canada
The beaches are already open.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
5263 posts
630 upvotes
Not that I usually have an issue with regular price deals, but isn't this the normal price for this wagon at Walmart? Not that this item is rare either. Regardless though, been tempted to pick one of these up.
Jan 9, 2014
903 posts
538 upvotes
Toronto
major153 wrote: Umm... That link is a lounge chair.

Are you sure the Costco is not made by Coleman?
wagon
the one costco sold in store had 300 lbs capacity, so not the Coleman one
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
7156 posts
1264 upvotes
Ottawa
Serious q, can I use this to transport deck blocks from the driveway to the backyard?
Oct 18, 2007
526 posts
496 upvotes
Toronto
jeeva86 wrote: Serious q, can I use this to transport deck blocks from the driveway to the backyard?
How long are your deck blocks if it has to overhang the edge then i wouldnt buy it. If it sits inside than it is ok
Apr 7, 2009
560 posts
354 upvotes
toronto
I've had this one for 2 years and it's great. Solid and no problems so far. Use it multiple times each week for hauling baseball team gear between the parking lot and the diamond so nothing too strenuous, but it has held up well.