Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] FoodSaver FM2000 + Starter Kit (White Only) $59!! Reg $124.96 YMMV Low Stock, In Store Only!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2021 9:17 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1654 posts
4095 upvotes

[Walmart] FoodSaver FM2000 + Starter Kit (White Only) $59!! Reg $124.96 YMMV Low Stock, In Store Only!

Was shopping at Walmart earlier today and saw the white version of the FoodSaver FM2000 with starter kit for $59. The black version is still $124.96. YMMV due to stock levels. In store only deal.

Stocktrack link:
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=5389110866

The white one is no longer on the Walmart website. The black one is exactly the same, just different in color.

Black model: https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/foodsaver- ... 0192387290
Images
  • 20210102_213229.jpg
45 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4341 posts
1170 upvotes
Charlottetown
Local store is OOS, hot deal though. Thanks OP.
Jul 29, 2016
260 posts
139 upvotes
Toronto
Foodsaver is now essential to my kitchen.
Dec 17, 2009
810 posts
639 upvotes
Vancouver
This was sold for $29 at London Drugs in 2019.
This machine is quite week, cannot really do a good vacuum job.
At first, I thought I got a lemon, but the replacement is not any better.
The one in Costco gives much better result.
Foodsaver provides good CS
Last edited by tofubb on Jan 2nd, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 27, 2012
8 posts
13 upvotes
Vancouver
Port Coquitlam location showed two @ $18 on stocktrack.

I made it there to see the two in someone else’s cart. Curse you traffic lights!
Dec 17, 2017
246 posts
180 upvotes
It’s a pretty decent machine.
I have had the Fm2100 amd 5400 and they are slightly better but not worth the price increase. I would recommend.

I moved to vacmaster but that’s also like a thousand more....there is a difference there for sure.
tofubb wrote: This was sold for $29 at London Drugs in 2019.
This machine is quite week, cannot really do a good vacuum job.
At first, I thought I got a lemon, but the replacement is not any better.
The one in Costco has much better result.
Foodsaver provides good CS
May 24, 2020
18 posts
10 upvotes
adnancehic wrote: Port Coquitlam location showed two @ $18 on stocktrack.

I made it there to see the two in someone else’s cart. Curse you traffic lights!
And I made it just in time for an employee to come and double check all the prices in the food saver section!!! Lol
Nov 25, 2019
103 posts
109 upvotes
Crackersnpate wrote: And I made it just in time for an employee to come and double check all the prices in the food saver section!!! Lol
What did employee do, take them away? Is this a price error or a sale?
May 24, 2020
18 posts
10 upvotes
scamsNschemes wrote: What did employee do, take them away? Is this a price error or a sale?
Nope, there were no white ones left, only black ones which scanned at full price, so they left them out
Nov 13, 2017
66 posts
79 upvotes
Do you have to throw out the bags after they have been used or are they reusable?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1681 posts
665 upvotes
Calgary
Got one from BB&B in November, would not recommend if you're going to sous vide. Doesn't have "moist" mode and I had problems getting it to seal. Also doesn't seem to vacuum as much as the 3900 model from Costco that my parents have.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1563 posts
745 upvotes
I got the FFS010 last yr at Walmart and it came with the plastic containers+plastic bags for $25 - it came with the machine, 3 plastic containers and bags

https://www.pricerunner.com/pl/1617-427 ... are-Prices

Then the plastic containers went on sale at Walmart and it was excellent timing. Went from $45 to $20

Very useful but we're not using it as much just out of sheer laziness.
Last edited by Biscayne05 on Jan 3rd, 2021 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 17, 2009
810 posts
639 upvotes
Vancouver
aphextwin wrote: It’s a pretty decent machine.
I have had the Fm2100 amd 5400 and they are slightly better but not worth the price increase. I would recommend.

I moved to vacmaster but that’s also like a thousand more....there is a difference there for sure.
Performance of FM2000 and FM2100 are the same, FM2100 costs more because it has few more minor functions.
I don’t think it worth $60 since it doesn’t do the job properly. I stopped using italready. Still awaiting for a good one to go on sale. I can’t afford a thousand dollar machine. Do you have any recommendation for a less expensive one? I don’t mind it takes longer time or really noisy.
Dec 17, 2009
810 posts
639 upvotes
Vancouver
Biscayne05 wrote: I got the FFS010 last yr at CT and it came with the plastic containers+plastic bags. I think it was 59.99 (value was much higher)

https://www.pricerunner.com/pl/1617-427 ... are-Prices

Then the plastic containers went on sale at Walmart and it was excellent timing

Very useful but we're not using it as much just out of sheer laziness.
Just wonder how much is the box when it go on sale

The machine is on sale at London Drugs for $20.

https://www.londondrugs.com/foodsaver-f ... -foodsaver
Jan 9, 2014
784 posts
460 upvotes
Toronto
adnancehic wrote: Port Coquitlam location showed two @ $18 on stocktrack.

Rookie, put those hazard lights on and gun it
Sep 8, 2019
45 posts
41 upvotes
I wash mine and use at least 4 or 5 more times, as long as you're careful with washing and make sure you're not poking holes in them they're good for a long time. Only thing is you're cutting off a little bit each time you seal and re-open one, so eventually they get too small to use.
I bought a new bag roll in early 2018, still on the same roll now, haven't needed to make too many more new bags.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11681 posts
3074 upvotes
BNTLLife wrote: Do you have to throw out the bags after they have been used or are they reusable?
Depending on how you cut it open you could reuse it for a slightly smaller portion... But there are so many cheap alternatives on Amazon for replacement rolls and bags, it's easier to just make new ones rather than wash and rinse, depending on what you had in them.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Nov 23, 2018
428 posts
522 upvotes
Underground Bunker
What a massive waste of time, here in Quebec, 80% of my Walmart is wrapped in huge black plastic rolls saying only essential stuff you can buy. Stupid laws and draconian measures at its finest.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11681 posts
3074 upvotes
Ghost505 wrote: What a massive waste of time, here in Quebec, 80% of my Walmart is wrapped in huge black plastic rolls saying only essential stuff you can buy. Stupid laws and draconian measures at its finest.
In Ontario supposed to be for essential shopping as well, however, you can peruse the entire store, and buy ANYTHING you want.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Nov 13, 2017
66 posts
79 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: Depending on how you cut it open you could reuse it for a slightly smaller portion... But there are so many cheap alternatives on Amazon for replacement rolls and bags, it's easier to just make new ones rather than wash and rinse, depending on what you had in them.
Thanks for the info.

My concern was more along the lines of reducing plastic waste than saving money.