• May 17th, 2020 1:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
6962 posts
2598 upvotes
Markham

Walmart free shipping policy

I bought something from Walmart online. The total price is above 50, so free shipping. This morning, i got an email from Walmart that one item is running out of stock and if they cannot get in next three days, they will cancel that item which will make my purchase amount below 50 dollars, so in this case, will they charge me shipping and handling fee?

Thanks
6 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2055 posts
5895 upvotes
smartie wrote: I bought something from Walmart online. The total price is above 50, so free shipping. This morning, i got an email from Walmart that one item is running out of stock and if they cannot get in next three days, they will cancel that item which will make my purchase amount below 50 dollars, so in this case, will they charge me shipping and handling fee?

Thanks
I don't think they will charge you for shipping.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
6962 posts
2598 upvotes
Markham
Arrow wrote:
They will not.
Thanks

This is ridiculous. They said i can cancel within 30 minutes, when I called in 10 minutes , the customers service was closed. So I called this morning, they told me they cannot do anything because it's beyond 30 minutes. Then that guy told me i can register an account and cancel anytime, so I registered and no, still no cancellation because 30 min limit. Good thing is I still need other stuff so it's ok. Otherwise if use some stuff as addon filter for free shipping, I could get some useless stuff
Only order from Walmart twice: first one is canceled and second one is like this. I thought they should have better inventory management system
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2055 posts
5895 upvotes
smartie wrote: Thanks

This is ridiculous. They said i can cancel within 30 minutes, when I called in 10 minutes , the customers service was closed. So I called this morning, they told me they cannot do anything because it's beyond 30 minutes. Then that guy told me i can register an account and cancel anytime, so I registered and no, still no cancellation because 30 min limit. Good thing is I still need other stuff so it's ok. Otherwise if use some stuff as addon filter for free shipping, I could get some useless stuff
Only order from Walmart twice: first one is canceled and second one is like this. I thought they should have better inventory management system
Do you know about the @seafish trick to get free shipping even if under $50.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2055 posts
5895 upvotes
[quote=hp.. post_id=32567097 time=1589732980 user_id=176874]Black Question Mark OrnamentBlack Question Mark OrnamentBlack Question Mark Ornament[/quote]
Images
  • Screenshot_2020-05-16-12-12-31.png