Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

Frigidaire 25L Stainless Steel Air Fryer Oven $98 (original $219)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2022 11:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7886 posts
1661 upvotes
Toronto

[Walmart] Frigidaire 25L Stainless Steel Air Fryer Oven $98 (original $219)

25L air fryer on sale for $98 (down from $219).

Stocktrack shows 2007 in stock currently: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=5846581936

Description:
The Frigidaire Digital Air Fryer Oven has an extra large capacity of 25 litres. The oven is large enough to bake a 12" pizza! The stainless steel oven has a large LED digital screen, easy one-touch control panel and 24 settings - you can air fry, toast, bake, broil etc. Equipped with a large viewing window and interior light this unit will be a must have for kitchens.
• 25 liter/26 quart capacity
• Digital controls offer a clean look with enhanced accuracy
• Provides even cooking, air fried taste, browning and crisping of food
• Air-fry function and presets take the guess work out of frying wings, fries, nuggets, snacks, and veggies
• Large interior easily accommodates 4-9 pieces of bread depending on size
• Accommodates 12"" pizza: versatile yet functional, bake the perfect pizza with no need to heat up traditional oven
• 24 settings: air fry, toast, bake, broil, pizza, etc.
• Stainless steel styling with large viewing window and interior light
• 90 minute timer with auto shut-off
• 3 rack positions
• 120v, 60hz, 1700w
• Accessories included: air fryer mesh basket, crumb tray, wire rack, oil tray
Thread Summary
If you're shopping around, take a look at RFD Reviews' top picks for the best air fryers!
56 replies
Aug 16, 2016
32 posts
397 upvotes
Thanks OP. Finally I’ll be able to fry a larger quantity all in one.
Nov 26, 2021
64 posts
180 upvotes
It's been at this price for a while now. I thought of buying this but couldn't find any decent review on YouTube. Later I opted for a Toshiba convection oven. Very happy.
I have a gowise air fryer which i now sent to my garage. The convection oven fries are much better than air fry at least for me. Keeps the wings juicy. I don't do much french fries though. French fries does not become very crispy in oven.
Last edited by MarriedMan on Jan 7th, 2022 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8506 posts
4382 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
MarriedMan wrote: It's been at this price for a while now. I thought of buying this but couldn't find any decent review on YouTube. Later I opted for a Toshiba convection oven. Very happy.
I have a gowise air fryer which i now sent to my garage. The convection oven fries are much better than air fry at least for me. Keeps the wings juicy. I don't do much french fries though. French fries does become very crispy in oven.
Actually Air Fryer nowadays is just the same as convection oven. It is just a name that is better for marketing.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Jul 29, 2006
372 posts
485 upvotes
Ottawa
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Actually Air Fryer nowadays is just the same as convection oven. It is just a name that is better for marketing.
I wouldn't completely agree. Some of the ovens have more square inches to lay out food flat for better air circulation, reducing the need to toss the food around while it's cooking. I laugh when I see an air fryer basket full to the top with crispy fries. It doesn't work that way.
Jan 17, 2018
265 posts
172 upvotes
MarriedMan wrote: It's been at this price for a while now. I thought of buying this but couldn't find any decent review on YouTube. Later I opted for a Toshiba convection oven. Very happy.
I have a gowise air fryer which i now sent to my garage. The convection oven fries are much better than air fry at least for me. Keeps the wings juicy. I don't do much french fries though. French fries does not become very crispy in oven.
What's the model number of the Toshiba convection oven that's good?
Last edited by CaptainD on Jan 7th, 2022 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2563 posts
1775 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Bought a similar 'Frigidaire' (not the Frigidaire you might have grown up with, cheap garbage made by Curtis Intl) Dec 2019 and it died in late November 2020. Contacted them for warranty service on Dec 1st and I'm still waiting for them to figure out if they're sending me a cheque or a new unit. Really annoying.

At least this one has a toast function..
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Aug 15, 2018
301 posts
387 upvotes
What's the max temp this goes up to?
I can't seem to find it?
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
4126 posts
666 upvotes
Pickering, ON
I think this was the BF price (or close to it)
Sep 5, 2017
159 posts
30 upvotes
halifax
is there heat bar at the bottom side too?
Nov 23, 2013
234 posts
62 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know if this is a good option for pizza?
Jan 18, 2010
481 posts
148 upvotes
i bought it for us for christmas

had steaks the other night it in... tasted great .. but messy clean up .
Oct 18, 2009
130 posts
88 upvotes
Great price but cleanup is a pain with these models.

I have 2 ninja's (the dual zone and foodi 4 in 1 grill) and cleanup is so much easier with both of these than oven types.

I can't even imagine the cleanup after cooking a chicken in these ovens....
Aug 15, 2018
301 posts
387 upvotes
Can you please tell me how high you can set the temp on this Frigidaire 25L?
Jul 18, 2017
330 posts
438 upvotes
Montreal
Got this one during Black Friday for the same price.

The regular Ninja (tower model?) air fryer cooks faster (maybe because it is smaller) than this one even though this one goes 50F warmer.

This one is easier to clean and the accessories won't take a huge space on the dishwasher. I like the fact that it cooks evenly instead of just the top, compared to the Ninja.

For comparison, at 400F within 12 minutes, I will get a 200g medium rare stake using the Ninja, while the Frigidaire takes 15 minutes at 450F but there will be no difference on the cooking sides of the steak. I'd need to flip the stake on the Ninja to achieve the same results...

I like both and I will keep both.
Last edited by Adealaday on Jan 7th, 2022 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)