• May 30th, 2017 10:14 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1526 posts
2600 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Walmart] Fuji instax mini 8 polaroid camera + 1pk of 10 films $49

I went searching for the Sony camera and came across the Fuji Instax 8 for $49. It's on clearance at the photo center. Pretty good deal. Especially since it comes with a free pack of film.

They had at least 20 - 30 behind the counter. They had pastel blue, pink, black and white in stock. I think similar to the Sony cameras it's on final clearance and it's not reflected on the website.
Not sure if it's store / region specific. Can someone please confirm. I was at the Calgary Shawnessy location.
Last edited by Mahawka on May 30th, 2017 1:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3267 posts
1344 upvotes
Vancouver
That's a really good price, but I find the camera itself so bulky and limiting. I convinced my daughter instead that we'd spend a little extra money on the Instax portable printer instead and don't regret it. She just take photos with her phone camera (which creates much better shots without risk of a bad shot) and wirelessly prints them via their app. One-button reprints, too, if her friends want another copy.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1526 posts
2600 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Paymethemoney wrote: More details please!
Updated.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1526 posts
2600 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Kwirky wrote: At least one store in Calgary (Shawnessy) lists the black & yellow models for $49 but OOS.
That's the store i was at. They have a ton of white, pastel pink/blue in stock. I bought the last black one.