• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 1:24 am
[OP]
Jun 9, 2013
400 posts
331 upvotes
Surrey

[Walmart] Game of Thrones Season 8 UHD 4K + blu-ray + digital $59.97

So went to walmart today the 4k version game of thrones season 8 is $59.97 there. Amazon has it for $64 and bestbuy 74. so its cheaper at walmart.. could probably sell the blu-ray or 4k for $20-30 online to further reduce the cost as well...
90 replies
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4289 posts
5703 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Would pay a lot more to forget about season 8
Oct 20, 2015
31 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Many appreciations and upvotes for the OP for finding a good deal, but in Jon Snow's now immortalized words..."I dun wannit"
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
2876 posts
1041 upvotes
Toronto, ON
There is a season 8 of GOT? lol
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
15488 posts
16724 upvotes
There are only 4 seasons of Game of Thrones.

Nice try, OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1424 posts
619 upvotes
BC
will wait for a deeper discount to complete the collection...
not sure if I’m going to watch though..
Jul 22, 2015
502 posts
817 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Walmart pays you 59.97 to watch season 8? not bad deal
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2850 posts
3184 upvotes
I loved the season 8, more than most for sure. I was waiting for a deal to have all the seasons tho.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4289 posts
5703 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
waven101 wrote: I loved the season 8, more than most for sure. I was waiting for a deal to have all the seasons tho.
I'm calling the fbi
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2850 posts
3184 upvotes
Nikhilvoid wrote: I'm calling the fbi
lol wut?!
I didn't like that the night king died so quickly that's the only thing but when you think about it. He wasn't even mentioned that often, he was more like a necromancer.
Last edited by waven101 on Dec 8th, 2019 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 12, 2017
20 posts
30 upvotes
Hey OP dw about the sour pusses who weren’t happy with S8. That’s a great deal considering how expensive the 4K set is on third party now. Also aside from the rushing of the overall final two season, (IMO YES PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS Smiling Face With Halo), there’s a lot of people who still enjoyed them. Wanna blame someone for not blessing D&D enough material to adapt there’s a certain GRRM you can look at. Pertaining specifically to S8 on 4K (also as someone who liked most of what we got ALL THINGS considered, keep the unasked for negativity to yourselves or go post on that stupid fReEfOLk subreddit), it’s absolutely GORGEOUS! And the audio is amazing as well! As someone who also griped about the shitty Crave bitrate, the 4K Bluray is a must buy for any true fan of GoT Ok Hand Signcan’t wait for them to release the other seasons eventually need my fav S4 in glorious 4K 🤤
Sep 2, 2019
42 posts
34 upvotes
SunnyA531 wrote: Hey OP dw about the sour pusses who weren’t happy with S8. That’s a great deal considering how expensive the 4K set is on third party now. Also aside from the rushing of the overall final two season, (IMO YES PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS Smiling Face With Halo), there’s a lot of people who still enjoyed them. Wanna blame someone for not blessing D&D enough material to adapt there’s a certain GRRM you can look at. Pertaining specifically to S8 on 4K (also as someone who liked most of what we got ALL THINGS considered, keep the unasked for negativity to yourselves or go post on that stupid fReEfOLk subreddit), it’s absolutely GORGEOUS! And the audio is amazing as well! As someone who also griped about the shitty Crave bitrate, the 4K Bluray is a must buy for any true fan of GoT Ok Hand Signcan’t wait for them to release the other seasons eventually need my fav S4 in glorious 4K 🤤
Ok

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)