Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Game of Thrones Season 8 UHD 4K + blu-ray + digital $59.97

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2019 1:24 am
Mar 28, 2016
347 posts
109 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta, Ca…
I would buy the final season of Breaking Bad or Sopranos instead. They set the gold standard of session finale in TV history.
Jan 28, 2017
204 posts
119 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: There are only 4 seasons of Game of Thrones.

Nice try, OP.
Two seasons: summer and winter, and winder is coming.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1352 posts
1285 upvotes
You couldnt pay me to watch this again
Deal Fanatic
Aug 4, 2008
5099 posts
1889 upvotes
Toronto
Bishop8 wrote: For those complaining bitterly about build-up of a favorite saga only to be continually let down in the back end, what night are we all going to watch Star Wars Rise of Skywalker? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Need to cap off the year of disappoint to finales with the oldest trilogy in the making.

GoT was disappointing, Endgame was disappointing and I hope Kathleen/Abrams keep the momentum and disappoint with Episode 9!
Jan 28, 2017
204 posts
119 upvotes
ephemera wrote: the last couple books where way worse. I had to literally skip entire chapters. Just read the first three. Season 8 was ok just the last episode was a disappointment to me. Every beloved series, the final episode is a letdown.
Hmm, if you ever watched the Frasier final episode (and all 11 seasons), you wouldn't have said this. Some seasons where Kelsey misbehaved may have been so-so, but the final was top-notch.
Dec 29, 2013
823 posts
492 upvotes
Montr
I did not even care to finish watching the season on my 13-hour flight
Apr 25, 2017
65 posts
146 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Nikhilvoid wrote: "Who cares what these intelligent people, who went to film school and get paid to think about movies, think?" Anyway: Image
These same "intelligent people" awarded it the outstanding drama series at the emmys. The season was garbage, and that's where the critic vs audience opinions differed.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
4343 posts
5820 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
BananaBread29 wrote: These same "intelligent people" awarded it the outstanding drama series at the emmys. The season was garbage, and that's where the critic vs audience opinions differed.
? Reviewers don't get to pick Emmy winners. Also, game of thrones lost almost all of the emmys they were nominated for, except best drama and best supporting actor for Dinklage. They still won a lot of production and design emmys.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3267 posts
1343 upvotes
Vancouver
Nam5588 wrote: Hmm, if you ever watched the Frasier final episode (and all 11 seasons), you wouldn't have said this. Some seasons where Kelsey misbehaved may have been so-so, but the final was top-notch.
I would also respectfully submit the finale of Six Feet Under, for those that really want a neat bow tied to the end of the series. You find out exactly what happens to everyone, right to the bitter end!
Oct 25, 2008
501 posts
322 upvotes
Montreal
What do we say to the god of deals? ...not today..
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1239 posts
3266 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Sorry OP, this down vote I bestow unto you is no fault of your own. I must commit it out of principle.
Oct 12, 2018
205 posts
45 upvotes
Halifax, NS
I had every intention of buying all seasons on DVD once the show ended, to rewatch.. then season 8 happened..
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
16897 posts
1742 upvotes
Thornhill
Superjester wrote: Walmart pays you 59.97 to watch season 8? not bad deal
Hope you have private insurance to pay for recovery after you rip your own eyes out

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
16897 posts
1742 upvotes
Thornhill
waven101 wrote: lol wut?!
I didn't like that the night king died so quickly that's the only thing but when you think about it. He wasn't even mentioned that often, he was more like a necromancer.
You forgot the fact that everything in season 8 sucked

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Apr 7, 2011
762 posts
656 upvotes
ottawa
You'd have to pay me $60 to watch S8 again