Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] George Baby Boy's 2 Piece Pijama Set $0.02 In Store Limited Stock

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2020 7:53 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jan 28, 2019
162 posts
1388 upvotes
Ontario

[Walmart] George Baby Boy's 2 Piece Pijama Set $0.02 In Store Limited Stock

Stocktrack is showing a decent amount of stock in stores
Baby Girl's pijama set is also available and included in the stocktrack numbers
Remember to use self checkout

There are different colours/styles available for 2 cents too

Stocktrack:
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=19211703582

Baby Girl's Pijama
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/george-bab ... 0198308431

There is also a Toddler girl's sleeve top for $0.02
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=19177401796
Images
  • 6000199977647.jpg
  • pj set 2.jpg
  • pj set.jpg
  • pj set girl.jpg
  • 6000200145040.jpg
  • 6000200145046.jpg
  • 6000200145043.jpg
Last edited by ShananthanV4787 on Feb 2nd, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
95 replies
Member
User avatar
Jun 16, 2019
393 posts
1163 upvotes
west as
Lol. Beat me again OP! Managed to snag a couple at Metrotown about an hour ago. Also managed to use the mute button this time. The 2 cent dream lives on...
Images
  • 20200130_143053.jpg
  • 20200130_143136.jpg
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 30, 2019
791 posts
620 upvotes
Brampton
Lol i am at walmart too but not able to find it in baby section
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4499 posts
2931 upvotes
Krrrong wrote: Lol. Beat me again OP! Managed to snag a couple at Metrotown about an hour ago. Also managed to use the mute button this time. The 2 cent dream lives on...
What mute button?
Member
User avatar
Jun 16, 2019
393 posts
1163 upvotes
west as
brampton90 wrote: Lol i am at walmart too but not able to find it in baby section
I found a couple random ones behind some other pyjama sets. Gotta go digging.
I'm guessing these were missed when staff cleared them.
Member
User avatar
Jun 16, 2019
393 posts
1163 upvotes
west as
WL1980 wrote: What mute button?
On the self checkout screen. There's a speaker icon. Hit it twice to mute so it doesn't shout out the $0.02 price and draw unwanted attention.
Newbie
Jan 29, 2020
1 posts
This is not cool. You spread this so widely that nobody can get any $0.02 items anymore as the staff is all aware. And you forgot to say where you found these deals from ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1231 posts
394 upvotes
Montreal,QC
picked up size 2T at ville saint Laurent
there was 2 x 6-12mths and 1x 12-18mths. located where the george pyjamas are near the diapers

thanks OP
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1231 posts
394 upvotes
Montreal,QC
Krrrong wrote: On the self checkout screen. There's a speaker icon. Hit it twice to mute so it doesn't shout out the $0.02 price and draw unwanted attention.
THIS!
the thing was shouting "2 cents" when I thought of your post. tap once for louder. tap twice to mute!
Newbie
Dec 1, 2017
27 posts
12 upvotes
If I buy 1 set and select to pay with cash, does the final price round down to $0
Member
User avatar
Jun 16, 2019
393 posts
1163 upvotes
west as
mm0823 wrote: If I buy 1 set and select to pay with cash, does the final price round down to $0
I like where your head is at. This needs to be explored.
Newbie
May 16, 2016
40 posts
140 upvotes
Not likely as rounding is only done for cash.

And where I am cash is no longer an option at self checkout.
Jr. Member
May 13, 2008
198 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Do they have sizes for 3 and up or is it just 0 to 24
Newbie
Dec 1, 2017
27 posts
12 upvotes
RenilynV670198 wrote: Not likely as rounding is only done for cash.

And where I am cash is no longer an option at self checkout.
Maybe I'll give it a try at the regular checkout

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)