Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] George Baby Boy's 2 Piece Pijama Set $0.02 In Store Limited Stock

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2020 7:53 pm
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
13109 posts
2861 upvotes
Krrrong wrote: On the self checkout screen. There's a speaker icon. Hit it twice to mute so it doesn't shout out the $0.02 price and draw unwanted attention.
is it obvious? does anyone has a photo of the self checkout GUI?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Nov 5, 2006
750 posts
3299 upvotes
I'm at Walmart and I FOUND THESE! Pricechecked and they're 2 cents. Finally, I feel like I struck gold! I bought five sets.

But I don't have kids, so I don't even know what I'm going to do with these... Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5602 posts
1382 upvotes
Mississauga
coopercold wrote: I'm at Walmart and I FOUND THESE! Pricechecked and they're 2 cents. Finally, I feel like I struck gold! I bought five sets.

But I don't have kids, so I don't even know what I'm going to do with these... Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
I'll give you 5c for them...lol
Jun 16, 2019
348 posts
1042 upvotes
west as
kiasu wrote: is it obvious? does anyone has a photo of the self checkout GUI?
Yes. See this photo. It's beside the disabled button. Might vary slightly but you get the idea.
Walmart screen
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
13109 posts
2861 upvotes
Krrrong wrote: Yes. See this photo. It's beside the disabled button. Might vary slightly but you get the idea.
Walmart screen
thx
good to know..

can we disable the light to be flashed? LOL
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jan 1, 2011
79 posts
35 upvotes
TDOT
Lol so I went to my local store and was putting a few in my cart for my baby nephew and just as I was about to leave the aisle the woman coming to clear the inventory came and shut me down
Last edited by THISisKROD13 on Jan 31st, 2020 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1634 posts
1439 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Krrrong wrote: On the self checkout screen. There's a speaker icon. Hit it twice to mute so it doesn't shout out the $0.02 price and draw unwanted attention.
shelfcheckout talk to you the prices? I don't remember...

Gonna try Langley store today
I'll pick some up for donations.
Aug 30, 2019
557 posts
474 upvotes
Brampton
No go for me at walmart brampton even tho it was showing 13 on stock track. Staff must be quick enough to clear the aisles
Mar 25, 2019
87 posts
89 upvotes
Found them at vaughan northwest store. Did self check out and lady near checkout refused to let me leave. Said its an error etc.
Aug 9, 2016
151 posts
524 upvotes
How is everyone finding these 0.02c items at Walmart?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1150 posts
325 upvotes
Montreal,QC
KMoney193 wrote: Found them at vaughan northwest store. Did self check out and lady near checkout refused to let me leave. Said its an error etc.

can you explain?

I learned from the others to buy a tons of stuff along with the 2 cents items.
I think best is to scan the 2 cents items at last
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
1634 posts
1439 upvotes
Maple Ridge
I don't understand the reason WM doing this.
If they are not selling it, the just take if off the floor, why price it 2cents?
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4005 posts
6922 upvotes
Ottawa
Dreamrider wrote: I don't understand the reason WM doing this.
If they are not selling it, the just take if off the floor, why price it 2cents?
I think they get a memo from HQ which items have to be taken down from shelves, but it's up to WM emploees to actually go and find them. Some are probably misplaced, for others they don't it right away. They price it at 2 cents so that when it scans at checkout cachier wouldn't let it go through. I believe that's their policy.
[OP]
Jan 28, 2019
159 posts
1384 upvotes
Ontario
mm0823 wrote: Maybe I'll give it a try at the regular checkout
The cashier will most likely take it from you. Dont risk not getting the deal in order to save 2 cents lol.
Dec 1, 2017
12 posts
6 upvotes
ShananthanV4787 wrote: The cashier will most likely take it from you. Dont risk not getting the deal in order to save 2 cents lol.
I know LOL! I'm actually at Walmart right now. Found 3 sets of the boys pyjamas and price checker says 2 cents and I also found the slippers from the other post but the price checker tells me ask an associate for help, oh well

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)