Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

George Boys' Hat and Gloves Set $1.00 (selected styles)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2021 2:17 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4209 posts
27653 upvotes

[Walmart] George Boys' Hat and Gloves Set $1.00 (selected styles)

9 replies
Mar 25, 2018
45 posts
94 upvotes
Sucks that WM has an order handling fee of $5 for orders less than $25.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4209 posts
27653 upvotes
nemesis311 wrote: Sucks that WM has an order handling fee of $5 for orders less than $25.
Here is a trick I learned from @seafish. Place a grocery order over $35, scheduled for a few days from now. Add the items you want. You will get 2 orders, one for grocery and one for the other item. Cancel the grocery order and the other item will ship for free.
Aug 18, 2019
327 posts
265 upvotes

I wouldn't want my kids or anyone's to wrap plastic all over their bodies to wear everyday if i can help it. Traces of plastics will accidentally get ingested into their bodies or traces be absorbed via their pores. Acrylic = plastic. Just like polyester. Bad for people, bad for animals, bad for environment.
~ 👍teslanaire2bitcoinaireButStillCheapLurking@RFDForDeals✌️~
Jun 2, 2018
205 posts
268 upvotes
For $5 product, tou have to $11 in shipping and handling! :(
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4209 posts
27653 upvotes
freak4Deal wrote: For $5 product, tou have to $11 in shipping and handling! :(
Did you read this.
Here is a trick I learned from @seafish. Place a grocery order over $35, scheduled for a few days from now. Add the items you want. You will get 2 orders, one for grocery and one for the other item. Cancel the grocery order and the other item will ship for free.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1312 posts
1493 upvotes
clueless dude wrote: I wouldn't want my kids or anyone's to wrap plastic all over their bodies to wear everyday if i can help it. Traces of plastics will accidentally get ingested into their bodies or traces be absorbed via their pores. Acrylic = plastic. Just like polyester. Bad for people, bad for animals, bad for environment.
Didn't realize this was a thing...

Hope you don't wear:
Sandals
Glasses
About a million different types on shirts (mostly sport/fitness)
Eat any kind of seafood
etc..

If you're worried about plastic absorption; you shouldn't live in a city as there is far worse hitting your lungs/eyes/skin. And you don't avoid the 'toxic' rain by leaving the city either..

Your kids (and mine) will survive even with plastic mitts clueless dude :)
Aug 18, 2019
327 posts
265 upvotes
lleb13 wrote: Didn't realize this was a thing...

Hope you don't wear:
Sandals
Glasses
About a million different types on shirts (mostly sport/fitness)
Eat any kind of seafood
etc..

If you're worried about plastic absorption; you shouldn't live in a city as there is far worse hitting your lungs/eyes/skin. And you don't avoid the 'toxic' rain by leaving the city either..

Your kids (and mine) will survive even with plastic mitts clueless dude :)
Somebody☝️ can't read properly. Read again 10x properly Aubergine
~ 👍teslanaire2bitcoinaireButStillCheapLurking@RFDForDeals✌️~