Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Glade Plug-ins Free After CO51 Rebate

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2020 1:08 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Nov 3, 2003
574 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto

[Walmart] Glade Plug-ins Free After CO51 Rebate

I think this is my first Hot Deals thread, so please go easy on me.

I went to Walmart to get some refills for the Glade Plug-in in my bathroom.

The starter packs (one warmer and one scent refill) are marked down from $7.97 to $4.97 at my Walmart (Dufferin Mall, Toronto).

There is currently a $4.00 rebate for this product on Checkout 51, and a $3.00 bonus if you claim two rebates.

So you get an $11 rebate on a $9.94 + tax purchase.

OK, flame away!
Last edited by YYZC2 on Nov 10th, 2020 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
18 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2008
2571 posts
1698 upvotes
GTA
Good deal. Is this stuff strong?
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Sr. Member
Apr 5, 2017
677 posts
148 upvotes
Thanks OP, how does this checkout 51 works, I have an account but I cannot figure out how i can get those coupons ?
Member
User avatar
Oct 30, 2017
312 posts
333 upvotes
London, ON
Great deal, I did this last year (or 2 years ago..can't remember) and it was the same, coupon + multiple items + CO51 = made a few dollars in the end and I still have a bunch of the plug-in starter kit at home.
Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions you might have.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2331 posts
1874 upvotes
Ottawa
Dang, don't have any Glade offers on my C51.
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 20, 2019
132 posts
84 upvotes
GTA
YYZC2 wrote: I think this is my first Hot Deals thread, so please go easy on me.

I went to Walmart to get some refills for the Glade Plug-in in my bathroom.

The starter packs (one warmer and one scent refill) are marked down from $7.97 to $4.97 at my Walmart (Dufferin Mall, Toronto).

There is currently a $4.00 rebate for this product on Checkout 51, and a $3.00 bonus if you claim two rebates.

So you get an $11 rebate on a $9.94 + tax purchase.

OK, flame away!

There are no $3.00 bonus mentioned in CO51. When i submitted the receipt it went as $8 claim. how did you claimed $11 ?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 31, 2007
4840 posts
2606 upvotes
Hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these sort of things.
Mom loves em though, Merry Christmas to her I guess.

Thanks for the heads up.
Member
Sep 20, 2007
368 posts
227 upvotes
Edmonton
ari1105 wrote: There are no $3.00 bonus mentioned in CO51. When i submitted the receipt it went as $8 claim. how did you claimed $11 ?
Mine shows under "conditions", "Get 2 claims approved on offers with this icon by Wednesday and get a bonus $3.00"
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 20, 2017
1325 posts
1358 upvotes
Toronto
Can you get the 2 pack or have to be the start kits?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 21, 2011
1041 posts
1052 upvotes
49.2827°N 123.1207°W
coupons not showing up in my CO51. Likely YMMV as I used this offer in CO51 around 4 months back.
Jr. Member
Feb 4, 2016
173 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto, ON
What scent do you have and do you like it?

Thanks,
Sr. Member
Oct 13, 2017
665 posts
605 upvotes
Should put YMMV in the title as offers differ for people. Some people don't have an offer at all. My offer is $2. The $7 I'd get back ($2 +$2 + $3 bonus) is okay... but I'd still have to pay. And I have a ton of Glade/Air Wick products from various C51 deals. But thanks for posting Op for those that might have the $4 offer.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Nov 16, 2016
153 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
definitely YMMV my CO51 offer is only $2 plus the $3 bonus if you claim 2 offers
Sr. Member
Oct 3, 2015
748 posts
1486 upvotes
Toronto
MK1986 wrote: Thanks OP, how does this checkout 51 works, I have an account but I cannot figure out how i can get those coupons ?
You buy products for full price at the store and then take a picture of your receipt and submit through the app. They then credit you the "coupon" amount and once you get to $20 you can request they mail you a cheque.
Last edited by TheMadMax on Nov 13th, 2020 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2006
2770 posts
688 upvotes
I got it. Thank youended up being 27 cents for 2

Top