Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

God Of War. Detroit Become Human. $49.96

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2018 12:55 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21265 posts
6248 upvotes
Poormond Hill

[Walmart] God Of War. Detroit Become Human. $49.96

Walmart has these two PS4 games, God Of War and Detroit Become Human on sale for $49.96.
God Of War
Detroit Become Human
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
22 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9757 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Nice price for now, but I'm betting these will both be $29.99 for Black Friday. Too many big name games coming out this fall, RDR2 also drops this week.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1499 posts
4659 upvotes
Toronto
God Of War is worth full price.

Best game I've played so far this generation (even better than Alien Isolation).
Banned
Apr 25, 2018
171 posts
269 upvotes
Montreal
I really like this game, but I own a Xbox one :(
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9757 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
wjfu7785 wrote: I really like this game, but I own a Xbox one :(
PS4 will be $200ish for Black Friday. I own both consoles and if you have time, owning both consoles is an awesome option. Tons of free games via PS Plus and XBox Live Gold and good exclusives on each console.

PS4 has more / better exclusive titles.

Xbox has Game pass and EA Access which are awesome which can make Xbox gaming cheaper vs PS4.
Banned
Apr 25, 2018
171 posts
269 upvotes
Montreal
Kurtz7834 wrote: PS4 will be $200ish for Black Friday. I own both consoles and if you have time, owning both consoles is an awesome option. Tons of free games via PS Plus and XBox Live Gold and good exclusives on each console.

PS4 has more / better exclusive titles.

Xbox has Game pass and EA Access which are awesome which can make Xbox gaming cheaper vs PS4.
Thanks, I’ll keep an eye on the ps4 promotions! :)
Jan 12, 2017
164 posts
210 upvotes
Both of these games are fantastic! Probably will continue to find better deals in the future as they are aging. I bought the complete edition of HZD for $17.99 1.5 years after release but these games are both GOTY contenders. Can't go wrong with either.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
Good price for both at this point in time but like many people posted above, the price will only get lower in time.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
BluePhirePB wrote: Good price for both at this point in time but like many people posted above, the price will only get lower in time.
Of course it'll lower in time, most products drop in price over time. The question is opportunity cost and your priorities.
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9757 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
RiftOfChaos wrote: Of course it'll lower in time, most products drop in price over time. The question is opportunity cost and your priorities.
Black Friday is a month away and I predict $29.99 for each of these.
Sep 27, 2009
348 posts
194 upvotes
Toronto
Its official price reduction for GOW. So it won't go up anymore.
Dec 13, 2012
837 posts
600 upvotes
TORONTO
Playing GoW atm and it's a brilliant game. Graphics are mind-blowing, the gameplay is top notch and the story is among the better I've seen. Definitely one of the best games I've played in a long while
Sep 9, 2011
86 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
I concur Dad of War is easily one of the best games I've ever played, easily worth it at full price but $50 is still solid
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
Also Shadow of Tomb Raider is down to $50 as well. I just finished Detroit and it is just as good as Heavy Rain and Two Souls.
Mar 31, 2006
331 posts
564 upvotes
Coquitlam
God of War is worth your full time and Wallet. Best PS4 and action games to date!!!!
Nov 30, 2009
327 posts
46 upvotes
Winnipeg
yea ill wait for black fri to see if Teal'c of war goes cheaper
was interested in the detroit game till i found out its pro robots, fracking toasters
I'll tell you what i do like: A killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer, cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough - Zorg
Jan 12, 2017
164 posts
210 upvotes
pkphilip wrote: Also Shadow of Tomb Raider is down to $50 as well. I just finished Detroit and it is just as good as Heavy Rain and Two Souls.
After Detroit I gave Heavy Rain a try for free on PSN since I hadn’t played it before. I thought Heavy Rain was trash. Maybe it just hasn’t aged well but after Detroit I had to quit. The writing was cheesy and so much boring and tedious stuff in the game imo. Detroit is GOTY quality. My entire family played it and we couldn’t stop talking about it and the differences between our characters based on our choices.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37132 upvotes
What's the attraction with Detroit: Become Human? I've been hearing a fair bit about it. And why is Detroit always depicted as post-apocalyptic, I've been there, it's just currently apocalyptic.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.