Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Google Home Mini On Sale $59 - Only $39 after applying $20 e Voucher - online only YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2018 1:08 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1563 posts
1306 upvotes
Canada's South Coast

[Walmart] Google Home Mini On Sale $59 - Only $39 after applying $20 e Voucher - online only YMMV

Just noticed Walmart.ca has the Google Home mini (chalk or charcoal) on sale for $59 - For those who have an eVoucher available (mine is $20), it drops the price of the Google Mini down to $44.92 after tax (Ontario- Walmart adds a .75cent Eco charge per mini)

This is a great deal for those who are looking for a Google mini and can also redeem their Walmart eVoucher. eVouchers are issued when a customer obtains a promo code from Walmart.ca (usually by email). You then go in to "my account" in your Walmart.ca online account profile and at bottom of page, click on "redeem promo code". After doing this and depending on the promo being offered, you will have an eVoucher for that amount waiting at checkout. I don't believe there are any promo codes available at this time in order to obtain an eVoucher for those who don't have one waiting. Most who would have eVouchers have been holding them from older promotions.

If anyone knows of a working promo code that people can use, perhaps they can share it in this thread.

To verify if you have an eVoucher waiting for you, put a Google mini in your shopping cart, go to checkout, on the left side under step 3 of 3 payment, a hyperlink "redeem eVoucher" will be showing. Click on the hyperlink and it will then bring up a drop box to the right which you can verify the eVoucher amount. If you have one, click it and it will apply the amount to your purchase.

EDIT: If you do not see an eVoucher hyperlink in your checkout, then unfortunately, you do not have any eVoucher available to use for the purchase.
Good Luck!!

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/google-hom ... 0197547985
Last edited by montward on Feb 19th, 2018 9:48 am, edited 10 times in total.
49 replies
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2590 posts
1507 upvotes
Mississauga
Guess I don't have the hyperlink. Shame! Good luck to others.
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
May 25, 2012
26 posts
65 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Great price but unfortunately not working for me. I can't find the redeem eVoucher under step 3 of 3.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2015
1136 posts
1128 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thank you OP. I had a $20 coupon lying around. Used it got it for $39+tax!
Koodo $40 13GB!
Nov 9, 2013
798 posts
863 upvotes
Barrie
I have an e voucher. Now the question is, do I NEED a Google Home mini?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1563 posts
1306 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Sunny409 wrote: Great price but unfortunately not working for me. I can't find the redeem eVoucher under step 3 of 3.
That is unfortunate that you didn't have a voucher to use Sunny409. Based on your experience, I have updated the OP to reflect that the eVoucher hyperlink will only be displayed if you have an eVoucher available to use. I am sure with patience, you will be able to score a Google mini somewhere, sometime soon for a great price! Cheers
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11745 posts
3104 upvotes
montward wrote: Just noticed Walmart.ca has the Google Home mini (chalk or charcoal) on sale for $59 - For those who have an eVoucher available (mine is $20), it drops the price of the Google Mini down to $44.92 after tax (Ontario- Walmart adds a .75cent Eco charge per mini)

This is a great deal for those who are looking for a Google mini and can also redeem their Walmart eVoucher. I believe these eVouchers are issued randomly and come after making select online purchases from Walmart.ca

To verify if you have an eVoucher waiting for you, put a Google mini in your shopping cart, go to checkout, on the left side under step 3 of 3 payment and a hyperlink "redeem eVoucher" will be showing. Click on the hyperlink and it will then bring up a drop box to the right which you can verify the eVoucher amount. If you have one, click it and it will apply the amount to your purchase.

EDIT: If you do not see an eVoucher hyperlink in your checkout, then unfortunately, you do not have any eVoucher available to use for the purchase.
Good Luck!!

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/google-hom ... 0197547985
You may have just blown up that OTHER thread. Lol... how do we earn or get these E-VOuchers?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
11745 posts
3104 upvotes
Just checked, no evoucher hyperlink... too bad, I do a lot of online shopping at Walmart, but haven't used the account since BF
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Nov 15, 2005
709 posts
391 upvotes
Montreal
thanks op ! :)
Koodo 6gb call/text - 40$
Virgin Mobile 50/10 unlimited - 39,99$
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1563 posts
1306 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
jackass_ca wrote: You may have just blown up that OTHER thread. Lol... how do we earn or get these E-VOuchers?
I have just updated the OP to explain the Walmart.ca eVoucher process. It appears that you would be given a "promo code" via email and upon applying it to your account under "my account" in your online Walmart.ca profile, it would then show as available to redeem at checkout. I know they were offering grocery promo codes a while back along with a few others. I took advantage and redeemed them and have been sitting on this $20 eVoucher for months waiting for a deal.

Sorry you had no eVoucher to use jackass_ca.. Confused Face
Deal Addict
May 9, 2004
1529 posts
1278 upvotes
Upstairs
So to be clear, the Home Mini is NOT on sale nor are there any promotions for it. The OP just happens to have a $20 e voucher in his account to use.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
13262 posts
7986 upvotes
Markham
RyanD163 wrote: I have an e voucher. Now the question is, do I NEED a Google Home mini?
All of these things that this device does can be done on a old unused phone that is likely sitting on your drawer. Unless you pay for everything else that's SMART, you likely don't get the functionality of this device IMO.

People are getting to lazy...Ok Google, I'm too lazy to reach two feet to increase the volume on my TV, please increase it to level 7. .... By the time I said that, I could've already done it with my finger.

I'll buy it when I can say Ok Google get me a beer from the fridge.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1839 posts
764 upvotes
GTA
No voucher here either...
This seems very YMMV.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
2591 posts
3778 upvotes
Sweet deal if it you have a voucher. Probably should put a big YMMV in the title.
Temp. Banned
Jul 22, 2007
6624 posts
6157 upvotes
Calgary
RyanD163 wrote: I have an e voucher. Now the question is, do I NEED a Google Home mini?
Nope, more e clutter.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2518 posts
2760 upvotes
Calgary
If you don't use it, can you spare me. TIA.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1563 posts
1306 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
RedBargainz wrote: So to be clear, the Home Mini is NOT on sale nor are there any promotions for it. The OP just happens to have a $20 e voucher in his account to use.
The regular price of the Google mini at most retailers including Walmart has been $79. Walmart.ca now has it on sale for $59 and if you have an existing eVoucher to use online, brings the price down to $39 plus tax

So far, 3 other RFDers have reported in this thread they were also able to redeem their eVoucher, so many people just happen to have eVouchers to use and I just thought I would share the deal to help out my fellow RFDers. I realize it's disappointing indeed if you don't have one.

So in short, to be clear, yes, the Google mini IS on sale at present on Walmart.ca and if you have a waiting eVoucher, makes the Google mini an even better price. Cheers
Last edited by montward on Feb 19th, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2004
1529 posts
1278 upvotes
Upstairs
montward wrote: The regular price of the Google mini at most retailers including Walmart has been $79. Walmart.ca now has it on sale for $59 and if you have an existing eVoucher to use online, brings the price down to $39 plus tax

So in short, to be clear, yes, the Google mini IS on sale at present.
Thanks for the clarification for the sale price.
There is no $20 e voucher promotion for this item though correct?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1563 posts
1306 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
RedBargainz wrote: Thanks for the clarification for the sale price.
There is no $20 e voucher promotion for this item though correct?
There is no $20 eVoucher specifically for this item but I don't believe that my OP ever inferred that. ......Cheers