• May 21st, 2021 4:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1150 posts
4542 upvotes
Van Isle

[Walmart] Gorilla Tape To-Go 1" x 30ft $1.00 **YSMV**

Stocktrack shows select stores across Canada with some inventory. I picked up 3 rolls yesterday. Not as good of a deal as the $2 MechaniX gloves but still decent.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=5242761010
Militant Atheist....There's no goddamn god goddamn it
25 replies
Dec 26, 2017
571 posts
426 upvotes
Some reason it's not giving me the option to curbside pick up
Only to ship to a store to pick up
Oct 25, 2013
104 posts
91 upvotes
Benzat17 wrote: Some reason it's not giving me the option to curbside pick up
Got to go to checkout and change from shipping to curbside pick up.

For some reason it is not adjusting price once i do curbside pick up as i still it it listed for $3.59
Jun 9, 2019
439 posts
560 upvotes
Benzat17 wrote: Some reason it's not giving me the option to curbside pick up
Along the same lines, even if I select a store for pickup that, according to stocktrack, is selling for $1, the cart does not update to reflect that.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20750 posts
6566 upvotes
More stuff I have to wait until after June 2nd to even consider getting. Thanks though...
Jul 4, 2013
304 posts
74 upvotes
Tubbyboii wrote: Got to go to checkout and change from shipping to curbside pick up.

For some reason it is not adjusting price once i do curbside pick up as i still it it listed for $3.59
Same
Jul 29, 2006
159 posts
217 upvotes
Ottawa
I haven't been to a Walmart since Ontario lockdown but I think hardware is essential so if they make a path to the hardware section, you may be able to get it. You can get hardware at Dollarama.
Dec 17, 2017
173 posts
73 upvotes
Same issue, cart is not reflecting the instore price even though the website is showing $1 for instore pickup at certain stores.
Mar 5, 2012
644 posts
342 upvotes
Canada
GSD wrote: Can you buy this in store in Ontario?
If kidnapping people is essential then yes.
I’m wondering the same.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7363 posts
3932 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks for sharing

Of course the Walmart store I went by one hour ago has some stock at $1

However at 3 items count on stock track, might be better that I did not go, probably would not have found them / already sold / in someone’s physical cart….
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2020
1324 posts
1629 upvotes
If they’re as good as the gorilla glue, no thanks .
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
3030 posts
4530 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
congo wrote: I haven't been to a Walmart since Ontario lockdown but I think hardware is essential so if they make a path to the hardware section, you may be able to get it. You can get hardware at Dollarama.
Can confirm (at least at the Peanut Plaza location, GTA) Dollarama allows duct tape to be sold in the hardware aisle. This location also allows gardening water/tools to be sold which was taped off before but IIRC unless you're a garden center (bieng outdoors that is) you can't sell that stuff. *shrugs* Oddly they won't allow you to buy fertilizer/seeds/sandals/flower kits....WTF!?!?

EDIT:

Don't even get me started on the kitchen tongs. Argh... needed kitchen tongs for the BBQ and the two sizes at Dollarama kitchen section were too small for me needs so I check the BBQ section and take it to the check out but then everyone starts yelling that you can't buy that because it's non essential. I ask them what the difference is between kitchen tongs and BBQ tongs if I was to cook indoors with oil and needed longer tongs to stay away from the oil splatter? And they give a puzzled look then say I can't buy it. *grumbles* Same thing when I asked why garden stuff is for sale but you can't buy fertilizer/seeds.

EDIT2:

If you're in Ontario and bored with too much duct tape and have a backyard try some of this :P

Images
  • 1447533336563.jpg
  • 1542893959189.png
  • 1604377900662.jpg
Last edited by thedealhunter2000 on May 16th, 2021 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3108 posts
880 upvotes
Toronto
Careful guys, don't use on hair and skin.
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Feb 12, 2006
547 posts
639 upvotes
FYI all showing under 5 (except Metrotown) in GVRD. Couldn't find it anywhere I checked unless people hiding them. (Richmond/Tsawassen/Grandview/Lougheed Mall)
Apr 25, 2009
203 posts
548 upvotes
cheaper_than_cheap wrote: YSMV??
That caught my attention too. Maybe it means "your savings may vary" ??? RFDers mostly all know that ymmv is "your mileage may vary". Never noticed ysmv before...