Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Gotham Steel Pots and Pans 10 Piece Cookware Set with Nonstick Ceramic Coating for $99.97

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2020 8:40 pm
[OP]
Jan 24, 2013
932 posts
4045 upvotes
MILTON

[Walmart] Gotham Steel Pots and Pans 10 Piece Cookware Set with Nonstick Ceramic Coating for $99.97

Included in the set 8. 5-Inch Gotham Steel frying pan 10. 25-Inch Gotham Steel frying pan lid for 10. 25-Inch pan 1. 5-Quart Gotham Steel pot lid for 1. 5-Quart pot 2. 5-Quart Gotham Steel pot lid for 2. 5-Quart pot 5-quart Gotham Steel pot lid for 5-quart pot aluminum steamer insert
  • Award winning Ti-Cerama coating ensures the ultimate release - everything just slides right off the pan, No need for oil or butter
  • Ultra-durable, scratch-proof & metal utensil safe ceramic coating ensures years of consistent and reliable use
  • Solid aluminum composition ensures even heat distribution all around
  • Lightweight design makes for a comfortable cooking experience
  • Oven safe up to 500° F, The pots and pans are suitable for all stovetops, except induction
  • Dishwasher safe Makes for quick and effortless clean up
  • Stay cool handles are designed to be cool to the touch
  • Toxin free – All Gotham Steel products are PTHE, PFOA and PFOS free
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9669 posts
1052 upvotes
Looks like good value, but F those handles.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5136 posts
2085 upvotes
I got the bakeware set from Costco... Very impressed so far. Non stick, easy to clean by hand or dishwasher. I want to get this but already have enough pots...

Guess I'm screwed in a couple months
Last edited by BenK on Dec 6th, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
1522 posts
1284 upvotes
We've had the set of two frying pans from Costco for maybe a year now. They have gone from non-stick to always-stick. My wife has tried calling their customer service but after a few times of an hour on hold she's given up. Next time we're at Costco we'll try their customer service. If that fails the pans go in garbage. Maybe I'll take them to the field and blast them with the rifle or something. These pans are garbage and stay non-stick long enough to get past warranty. We got them because we needed a set that worked on induction. Oh, they're not scratch proof either. We'll go back to using our cast iron frying pans.
Mar 22, 2018
434 posts
674 upvotes
Canada
They work great the first few uses, after that, they are trash. You're much better off buying TFAL pans on sale at Canadian Tire than these if you're on a budget.
Last edited by funtastic on Dec 6th, 2020 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
2069 posts
1142 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Ive had this pan for a couple years. Be warned it warps really easily so if you have a flatop stove its risky.
Durability wise doesnt seem any different from other non stick pans. Coating will come off eventually.
Last edited by ssjlancer on Dec 6th, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2004
2319 posts
1028 upvotes
Edmonton
Had some.....
Lasted less than a year.

Take your money and burn it....
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten....
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2004
1202 posts
500 upvotes
Gotham steel is absolute crap. There’s a reason their warranty is 90 days, and it’s not because they’re good quality.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4752 posts
3251 upvotes
Just get a good stainless, cast iron or carbon steel. Hot pan cold oil makes it none stick.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1728 posts
855 upvotes
Laval
Garbage..there was a class action in the States for the bad durability
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1949 posts
854 upvotes
For all stovetop.... Except induction. Can you still make that statement if it isn't all?

I happen to need induction
Mar 23, 2010
548 posts
425 upvotes
The skillets cost like 20 bucks individually, sometimes on sale to 15, so dont expect much. Nice commercials though.
Oct 21, 2019
47 posts
206 upvotes
As someone who is a chef and has had his ex-boss do a video testimonial for these pans... please do yourself a favour and DO NOT buy these. It took like 20 takes for them to get the pan to not stick with what he was cooking, just embarrassing. He even said they were crap but the money must have been decent to have done it.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
12396 posts
3614 upvotes
GTA
shadowsteve wrote: We've had the set of two frying pans from Costco for maybe a year now. They have gone from non-stick to always-stick. My wife has tried calling their customer service but after a few times of an hour on hold she's given up. Next time we're at Costco we'll try their customer service. If that fails the pans go in garbage. Maybe I'll take them to the field and blast them with the rifle or something. These pans are garbage and stay non-stick long enough to get past warranty. We got them because we needed a set that worked on induction. Oh, they're not scratch proof either. We'll go back to using our cast iron frying pans.
Just return them at Costco for a refund.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 24, 2018
611 posts
617 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Bad bad bad. Everything stick after 1 month of moderate use. Oil or not. Simple egg sticks
===========
Zoomer 22.5$ unlimited calls/ text + Fido 5$ 4GB; Dual sim P30 Lite.
On Waitlist for QC coverage for Freedom mobile 99$/yr.