Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Gourmia 7.5 L / 8 Qt Digital Air Fryer -- $48.88

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2023 11:36 am
May 1, 2019
775 posts
3419 upvotes
Smithers, BC

[Walmart] Gourmia 7.5 L / 8 Qt Digital Air Fryer -- $48.88

Matches the Black Friday price of the 6qt model posted last month, thread here:
walmart-gourmia-5-7-l-6-quart-digital-a ... 8-2582179/

Found on stocktrack (ATL there) Thanks, @seafish!
111 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2009
1495 posts
746 upvotes
London Area
Thanks OP! Almost bought the similar model from Costco for $89.99 ($79.99 in store). Picked up two from Walmart for gifts.
Dec 30, 2010
489 posts
238 upvotes
nice, im getting it, bigger than costco one i think?
Jan 28, 2008
415 posts
181 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks I missed the deal during the BF, i just got one!
Heard some good feedback on this product.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2009
1495 posts
746 upvotes
London Area
shiqiliu10 wrote: nice, im getting it, bigger than costco one i think?
It's 7.5 quarts where the Costco one is 7 quarts.
Feb 7, 2017
820 posts
511 upvotes
This beats Costco minus the return policy.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2006
1569 posts
2872 upvotes
Siward44 wrote: This beats Costco minus the return policy.
After (the horrible experience of) having to deal with Walmart's returns- make sure you buy it in store if possible. They treat them like two completely different entities even though you can return in store.
Jonstar1 wrote: It's 7.5 quarts where the Costco one is 7 quarts.
it's 7.5L/8 quarts.

Costco one we picked up was 7 quarts.
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
Kazushi wrote: After (the horrible experience of) having to deal with Walmart's returns- make sure you buy it in store if possible. They treat them like two completely different entities even though you can return in store.
fyi, in-store price is $139.98 and most stores showing "out of stock"
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=81000286345

Also stores will not match Walmart.ca pricing on this item since it is marked as clearance

Pricing Policy - Faq - Help Centre
https://www.walmart.ca/en/help/faq/pric ... de2dea0175
Destiny is all
Dec 20, 2019
936 posts
3390 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
Heard these are weak and not durable. Can anyone who owns one chime in?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2006
1569 posts
2872 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: fyi, in-store price is $139.98 and most stores showing "out of stock"
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=81000286345

Also stores will not match Walmart.ca pricing on this item since it is marked as clearance

Pricing Policy - Faq - Help Centre
https://www.walmart.ca/en/help/faq/pric ... de2dea0175
Sorry, yes, I meant buying items in general in store where possible.

I did a mock order and it says arrival to store Jan 3, 2023 lol
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2313 posts
3013 upvotes
so attempting ... but i already have one
-------------------
Rogers mobile + internet
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3749 posts
6586 upvotes
Calgary
Patrickpete wrote: Heard these are weak and not durable. Can anyone who owns one chime in?
I bought a Gourmia last year from Costco, and use it 2 to 3 times a week. The thing is still running like a champ and the non-stick coating is still intact despite reading the non-stick is not the most durable.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2925 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
Kazushi wrote: After (the horrible experience of) having to deal with Walmart's returns- make sure you buy it in store if possible. They treat them like two completely different entities even though you can return in store.

it's 7.5L/8 quarts.

Costco one we picked up was 7 quarts.
What was your return experience? I ordered a microwave online, tried it and am going to return in-store.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
3749 posts
6586 upvotes
Calgary
GammaRayFort wrote: so attempting ... but i already have one
I have two air fryers, and there are times I use both at the same time. And a few rare times I wish I had a third. I don't think it's silly to have multiple air fryers at all.
Jul 29, 2006
845 posts
1250 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. Ordered with expected delivery of Monday.

Note about washing the basket and grate; hand wash only and use plastic utensils. Dishwasher normally kills these cheaper non-stick coatings.
Feb 7, 2017
820 posts
511 upvotes
I am on the fence on buying an air fryer oven instead of an air fryer. I can simply replace my toaster oven.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16012 posts
7474 upvotes
RFD
Will this brand last me 5 years as my old mechanical dial Philips which hasn't died yet but has a smaller capacity? Not sure about this brand's reliability as I have no prior experience with the brand.
Last edited by radeonboy on Dec 9th, 2022 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2006
1569 posts
2872 upvotes
pipolchap wrote: What was your return experience? I ordered a microwave online, tried it and am going to return in-store.
It was a long time ago (so I might have some of this wrong), but basically I made an order for ISPU
- Apparently you can't cancel part of full balance of an order after some time (30 mins?)
- Called online support, they said I had to go to the store to cancel it(?)
- In that time, part of the order showed up and they couldn't find it via order number, name, anything for a solid 30-45 minutes
- In-store manager says they can't cancel/refund online orders, calls his support line, and find some manual way to cancel it, BUT the refund needs to be processed by online team
- Online team fails to process refund so the missing part ends up showing up, they call me to let me know it arrived, and I tell them to cancel it and refund me- they promise to do this since if you don't pickup like most online orders, it's only supposed to held for a few days
- I get 3-4 more calls over a month, no refund and I ended up having to go to the store "accept the package" and then promptly hand it right back to the same person to return it (didn't even open the box)

TL;DR essentially it was a long back and forth, and tons of wasted time in the store.

I've also had a good number of friends who have had online order issues as well, including a launch PS5 that was never delivered either.

Sometimes, I don't want to blame them- since I saw a woman trying to (or did) return milk the other day at my local store. But it's my same gripe with other retailers like the Brick. They try to do online commerce, and are terrible at it. They don't bother to go through the processes and test things so people fall through the cracks in certain situations. (i.e. a BnM retailer that wants to do ecommerce, but cheaped out on implementation)
Last edited by Kazushi on Dec 9th, 2022 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7091 upvotes
West GTEH!
ZipSpeed wrote: I have two air fryers, and there are times I use both at the same time. And a few rare times I wish I had a third. I don't think it's silly to have multiple air fryers at all.
That's a lot of food you're cooking. Especially when you're wishing for a 3rd Air Fryer.
😎