Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Graco Modes Pramette Travel System Reg $549 now $150 **YMMV**

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2021 12:35 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle

[Walmart] Graco Modes Pramette Travel System Reg $549 now $150 **YMMV**

**YMMV**

If you have a little one on the way this is a very hot deal if you can find one. Stocktrack shows extremely limited quantities from Walmarts all across Canada. I took a different system back to Costco as this is a smoking deal...."START THE CAR!"

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=4740617077
Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers
20 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2005
6005 posts
186 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Damn that is a good deal... I have a 4 month old one that I just listed this on FB marketplace for $300. If anyone here wants one but can't find it msg me, I'll give you mine for $200.

Used mine for four months before the wife decided she wants an u$$ababy one... I have no say.
Aug 23, 2018
18 posts
25 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thanks for the find OP. Inventory seems to be very limited. I am planning to head to the two nearby stores showing 1 remaining. Not optimistic. But fingers crossed.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2670 posts
2789 upvotes
Montreal, QC
no luck, this travel system not even sold in my local store
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1036 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver
I had staff check the Port Coquitlam store that showed 1 in stock. Her computer said 1 in stock at that price, but when she checked none were on the shelves.
Apr 1, 2011
480 posts
457 upvotes
Toronto
nfnx wrote: Damn that is a good deal... I have a 4 month old one that I just listed this on FB marketplace for $300. If anyone here wants one but can't find it msg me, I'll give you mine for $200.

Used mine for four months before the wife decided she wants an u$$ababy one... I have no say.
You heard her - stroller is the most important & biggest accessory for moms. It needs to look good Winking Face
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2248 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
God I hate kids. So happy I don't need something like this.
May 10, 2018
163 posts
109 upvotes
Great deal for anyone who can find it.
Aug 23, 2018
18 posts
25 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
jerrymjoseph wrote: Thanks for the find OP. Inventory seems to be very limited. I am planning to head to the two nearby stores showing 1 remaining. Not optimistic. But fingers crossed.
No luck. I could find the store model (1 left). But they insisted that it was not for sale. No price tag though
Feb 11, 2009
413 posts
148 upvotes
Yikes, went to a store with 1 in stock but I was only able to find 2 Graco Modes Closer model which were 499 and don't have the bassinet
Aug 12, 2006
669 posts
302 upvotes
Markham
pablonutribar wrote: God I hate kids. So happy I don't need something like this.
I enjoyed this, thank you for your (lack of) contribution to society and this thread
Apr 3, 2018
207 posts
152 upvotes
Repost. It has been this price for several weeks now. Good luck finding one
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
4615 posts
3080 upvotes
nfnx wrote: Damn that is a good deal... I have a 4 month old one that I just listed this on FB marketplace for $300. If anyone here wants one but can't find it msg me, I'll give you mine for $200.

We can see who wears the pants.
Jan 2, 2013
365 posts
658 upvotes
Montreal
This has been on the trending tab of Stocktrack for 3 months at this price so don't waste your time.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1473 posts
1178 upvotes
Montreal
BaDumTss wrote: This has been on the trending tab of Stocktrack for 3 months at this price so don't waste your time.
Many stores in Montréal showing 1 in stock but Laval showing 3.

FYI when you get to the store and you don’t see one, ask an associate who is not frazzled *nicely* to take a look in the back.

Good luck!
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2012
1167 posts
1056 upvotes
Ottawa
Would totally pick this up if starting out again. We have an infant and use a hand me down city stroller and yoyo stroller.
All the moms have Vistas around my neighborhood. I wondered why they always needed such a big stroller then last week I looked one moms stash and it was full of LCBO purchases Lol
Nov 2, 2018
232 posts
137 upvotes
pablonutribar wrote: God I hate kids. So happy I don't need something like this.
haha. Thanks for sharing and not being part of the future gene pool.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)