Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Great Value Large Eggs 12 pack $1.97 Sept. 16-22 (also at No Frills)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2021 11:06 am
Jun 21, 2021
432 posts
307 upvotes
I was able to PM at RCSS 4 Packs so happy here
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2010
2634 posts
2631 upvotes
Ottawa
GammaRayFort wrote: so i was told i could freeze eggs...
how many should i buy? considering the inflation will go crazy within the next few years
I'd try to use them within 3 months if frozen. 6 months tops.
Sep 8, 2010
348 posts
904 upvotes
Calgary
I went to 3 different Walmarts to get these, 2 had nothing and the 3rd had a lot in stock. Good luck to everyone
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1433 posts
1629 upvotes
Earth
Have to do delivery/others-pick up right now. Tried to order and my No Frills had Medium, Large or Omega 12 pack eggs ONLY right now. How odd?
Zoomer: 1 account for family and planning to leave for good in 2023
Koodo too: for a phone and locked to 24 months but was a good deal.
Sep 11, 2009
233 posts
291 upvotes
GTA
enwhyRFD wrote: No Frills did not allow me to PM Great Value against No Name, citing that they only PM private brands (like Nestea). No Name is No Frills owned, Great Value is Walmart owned.

So No Frills is very YMMV.
Same experience here at my local NoFrills in west Scarboro. They did not allow the PM despite me showing multiple people their flyer which specifically says they guarantee low price on a list of staples items which included eggs.

I filled out a store survey from my visit (printed at bottom of receipt) and tweeted NoFrills online. Depending on outcome of tweet I will file a complaint to head office.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2019
1145 posts
1880 upvotes
Canada
Thanks OP. Walmart restocked near us and had lots. Got 4 dozen. Just asked. No Frills near us jumped on and lower their eggs to 1.97 too.