Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Great Value Natural Smooth Peanut Butter 750g $2.97 (Not sale, just great price)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2019 1:24 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4485 posts
2119 upvotes
canadianamigo13 wrote: Great Value is just a No name brand product , I doubt its quality.

Better Deal is Jif Peanut butter for $ 3.98 for a 1 kg jar at Superstore starting from today.
it's just peanuts.. their peanuts are lower quality?

do they sell JIF natural pb at that price?
May 17, 2011
906 posts
921 upvotes
Toronto
lol. Takes less than 2 minutes and the loss of pb on the blade is extremely low. Better than having 1/4 of the jar as peanut spackle. We greatly prefer the taste of the natural (although I buy Kirkland) too. Clean up is easy, at least that is what the dishwasher claims.
May 7, 2017
170 posts
258 upvotes
Shoppers currently has the same size jar, all peanuts, pc brand for $2.99. Just bought some yesterday with 20x points.

When you get to the bottom of the jar and it’s solid, just open the next jar and pour the excess oil into the old jar.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1533 posts
2767 upvotes
Toronto
I bought a jar of Kraft with sea salt that iirc was just salt and peanuts. Its blended and does not separate on the counter. It is a bit runny, however I'm wonder if that may be a trick for those blending or leaving in the fridge.... maybe add a bit of salt and see what happens.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
Thanks OP. If I hit up a WM this weekend I'll try it. I usually buy Kraft Natural or PC natural if it's on sale. I'll definitely give this GV one a shot
Banned
Nov 2, 2006
90 posts
186 upvotes
Montreal
Half are dislikes. Why are people so ungrateful and clueless?

hm why.jpg
Mar 16, 2006
429 posts
499 upvotes
Vancouver
Do these have salt in them? I am team crunchy and salty.

Ingredients say only dry roasted peanuts. Does that process have salt in it? I mean I can add a dash if needed.

I usually drive over to Trader Joes for their crunchy salted PB, but this saves me a trip. Adam's can be crazy $$$
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
KpoT wrote: Half are dislikes. Why are people so ungrateful and clueless?

hm why.jpg
Cause rfd bro
Mar 16, 2006
429 posts
499 upvotes
Vancouver
KpoT wrote: Half are dislikes. Why are people so ungrateful and clueless?

hm why.jpg
Probably allergic
Nov 8, 2011
239 posts
205 upvotes
Last year NO Frills had a great deal of "No Name" 1kg for $1 and PC 750g for $1, I haven't seen that deal this year anymore.
Lately PB prices are going up seems! :(
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1172 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
midget_man wrote: I always find that with these "only peanut" peanut butters, even your best efforts to stir them before every use still leads to the bottom 1/4 or so being hard and barely edible. The oil separates and even with a good stir every use (which gets harder and harder as the peanut butter gets lower since it has less oil) the bottom half of the PB never tastes the same as the top half.
Stir well, and put in the fridge immediately.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1172 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
DownfallenX wrote: Do these have salt in them? I am team crunchy and salty.

Ingredients say only dry roasted peanuts. Does that process have salt in it? I mean I can add a dash if needed.

I usually drive over to Trader Joes for their crunchy salted PB, but this saves me a trip. Adam's can be crazy $$$
No salt.