Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Walmart Groceries $20 off $75 (Ontario only),

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2020 10:42 pm
Apr 12, 2007
581 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto
thanks.. was able to activate the voucher still. hopefully i can still use the other 2
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
3046 posts
2146 upvotes
Just sharing my experience today:

I made 2 orders. 1 for pickup today and 1 for tomorrow

I set an alarm for when I expected an email from the store (much like to my previous experience). Checked my email and there was no pick up notification. I checked my account online and it already had indicated For Pickup so I hurried to the store.

On top of this I noticed they substituted 1 item without notifying me. There was no potential subs for my item when I checked out plus I unchecked that option

Not happy with this experience, but I guess as a consolation Ill just have to think of the savings I got. Hoping my pick up tomorrow goes smoother.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
I was trying to buy something at 11 last night and it wasn't working
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
2114 posts
1262 upvotes
kyroshi wrote: @RAINMAN0 Yes these refunds are adjustments for weighted items such as produce or meat.
I had none of these in my cart. All prepackaged things. I dont trust walmart with that sort of food.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2016
1525 posts
1657 upvotes
ON
rockxxxlee wrote: seems expired?
not working for me anymore
The code was supposed to be valid till Dec 15. Successfully applied the discount codes to two grocery orders placed on Dec 15 evening to be picked up in the future.
”If you buy things you don’t need, soon you will have to sell things you need.”
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
Holystone wrote: The code was supposed to be valid till Dec 15. Successfully applied the discount codes to two grocery orders placed on Dec 15 evening to be picked up in the future.
Did you use two seperate accounts to place the order
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
3907 posts
2336 upvotes
Ottawa
NightRider_ wrote: Did you use two seperate accounts to place the order
Walmart did a weird implementation.
The coupon is max 3 usage, so you're suppused to apply the same coupon 3 times to your account.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
Akitakara wrote: Walmart did a weird implementation.
The coupon is max 3 usage, so you're suppused to apply the same coupon 3 times to your account.
I did apply it three times. I used it once yesterday morning and was trying to check out at night again and it wouldn't allow me to use any coupons I had in my account.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2007
1706 posts
354 upvotes
For some reason when I modified my order the voucher came off and I didn't notice till I picked up my order. When I called into customer service they said not to worry once you add the voucher its good to use until you use it 3 times, there is no expiry. Haven't tried it yet but maybe (hopefully) it will continue to work.
Jan 30, 2008
881 posts
425 upvotes
If I order something today for pickup tomorrow and I can see it's on flyer sale tomorrow....does ordering today lock in my price or will I get the sale price from the day I actually pick up?
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
azia wrote: If I order something today for pickup tomorrow and I can see it's on flyer sale tomorrow....does ordering today lock in my price or will I get the sale price from the day I actually pick up?
I think you've already paid for it and its been charged to your card. You just need to pick it up and i doubt cs will adjust the price (doesnt hurt to try i guess)
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
I edited my order I placed last night and the coupon went away, now I can't put the coupon back on the order anymore since it expired.....Disappointed But Relieved Face
Dec 15, 2017
25 posts
46 upvotes
azia wrote: If I order something today for pickup tomorrow and I can see it's on flyer sale tomorrow....does ordering today lock in my price or will I get the sale price from the day I actually pick up?
IIRC they charge based on prices on day of pickup. So Wednesday order for Thursday pickup would be charged Thursday price
Jan 30, 2008
881 posts
425 upvotes
busybee124 wrote: IIRC they charge based on prices on day of pickup. So Wednesday order for Thursday pickup would be charged Thursday price
That would be much better since some items go on significant sale! Do you recall if it comes back to you in the form of a refund/credit? Or that they don't actually charge you until pickup?

Thanks. This is my first time online ordering.
Dec 15, 2017
25 posts
46 upvotes
azia wrote: That would be much better since some items go on significant sale! Do you recall if it comes back to you in the form of a refund/credit? Or that they don't actually charge you until pickup?

Thanks. This is my first time online ordering.
Haha yeah unless it's on sale on the Wednesday and not on the Thursday Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat

Yeah so they give you an "estimated" cost for your order and charge it to your payment method. On day of pickup some things might not be available or weighted items aren't exactly as estimated and they adjust it to the actual cost of things they picked out for you. If you paid with a GC, they'll refund you with a new GC; credit cards just get the correct amounts charged. Hope this makes sense!
Jan 30, 2008
881 posts
425 upvotes
busybee124 wrote: Haha yeah unless it's on sale on the Wednesday and not on the Thursday Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat

Yeah so they give you an "estimated" cost for your order and charge it to your payment method. On day of pickup some things might not be available or weighted items aren't exactly as estimated and they adjust it to the actual cost of things they picked out for you. If you paid with a GC, they'll refund you with a new GC; credit cards just get the correct amounts charged. Hope this makes sense!
That makes perfect sense. Thank you so much for the details!!
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2017
2945 posts
1426 upvotes
GTA
mirwat wrote: How did this work for you? Just two orders of diapers and code applied? Or did you add $50 worth of groceries. I’m being told to add $50 with of groceries first.
Can’t get to work on diapers (pampers easy ups). Not sure how others got it to work.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2017
2061 posts
4408 upvotes
headleygrange wrote: Can’t get to work on diapers (pampers easy ups). Not sure how others got it to work.
It's expired.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1564 posts
146 upvotes
Call them as it happened to me too. I am still waiting of reply
farfargurl wrote: I edited my order I placed last night and the coupon went away, now I can't put the coupon back on the order anymore since it expired.....Disappointed But Relieved Face

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)