Oh gosh. I just came back from the New West BC location EMPTY HANDED without ever getting my order. Here's my story.
1) Hearing the long wait times, I called ahead to get my order ready as the store is only 5 mins from my work. Took like 3 tries before someone actually picked up the phone.
2) Guy was fine and said he would have the order ready at customer service.
3) I show up at customer service. A lady who didn't speak any English was at the desk and seemed no clue what to do. Anyways, eventually figures out something on her handheld device and leaves the desk to what I assume get my order. She didn't say much.
4) I wait a while, no lady.
5) In frustration, I go to the store aisles and start grabbing the items I ordered. She is so slow I have time to grab items and check out.
6) I check the customer service desk again and she's still not back.
7) I just leave the store without my items. Will ask for a refund for them.
Long story short - this service SUCKS. AVOID the New West location at all cost. There were I think two other posters with negative experiences.
Would I do it again? Yes, only if there is a free voucher. By not getting any grocery items, I essentially got $20 off motor oil (that shipped with UPS so I don't need to go to store). I would just order a really small grocery item to use the voucher. Abandon the item and get refund.