Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Haagan Dazs. $3.87

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2017 4:35 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2011
2095 posts
1083 upvotes
VANCOUVER
RCSS has price matched this deal on their stickers in store. However, most RCSS are sold out.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1146 posts
418 upvotes
Leduc
codex119 wrote: How good is Haagan Dazs compared to ben and jerry's?
B&J is better but their flavor variety has gotten a lot worse in Canada and prices have gone up.
HD ranges from good to meh but still better than any box ice cream. Comparable flavors with BJ are always noticeably worse but they fill in some gaps in the B&J line. Coconut pineapple is good!
Jan 31, 2007
427 posts
145 upvotes
Hamilton
Just got back from Ancaster, only Vanilla Swiss Almond, Pralines and Creme, and Coffee left of the original. Some Gelato available as well as Spirits in Rum and Vodka and one more I forgot. Bars available in Vanilla Milk and Caramel.

Anyone know where I can find Caramel Cone Explosion in the Hamilton area?
Looking for: Animorphs: 42, 44, 47, 48, 50, Battle Royale manga issue 15
Mar 22, 2015
159 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Pretty sure Green Tea was discontinued a long time ago in Canada. It's not on their site and I personally haven't seen it in years. The Green Tea & Honey was discontinued about 6 or 7 years ago shortly after they discontinued the Mayan Chocolate (which Canada actually had longer than the US since it was discontinued a few years prior there. Shame, it was my favourite chocolate-based ice cream.)
Nov 25, 2016
602 posts
425 upvotes
Burnaby
skyrink wrote: Thanks for this summary, I only knew about their unethical water bottling business...the other stuff is just as awful.
Its sad to think that the biggest and most successful companies in the world only got to where they were by exploiting others just to increase their bottom line :(
Coke and Pepsi do the bottling stuff as bad or even worse. imo people at RFD have no cause to take the moral high ground except when it is not a good deal :P
Jan 4, 2007
415 posts
159 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP!

Update: Just tried the B&J Cherry Garcia last night and it was excellent! Big cherry and chocolate chunks!
Last edited by 40Niner on Sep 25th, 2017 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
microwave wrote: B&J is better but their flavor variety has gotten a lot worse in Canada and prices have gone up.
HD ranges from good to meh but still better than any box ice cream. Comparable flavors with BJ are always noticeably worse but they fill in some gaps in the B&J line. Coconut pineapple is good!
Exactly, anyone who says HD is better than B&J has never bought the ones sold in the States. In Canada we get the crappy flavors and what the stores sell are disgusting as they always seem to be freezer burned. Coconut pineapple from HD is good but still not as good as pina colada from B&J
May 12, 2017
153 posts
79 upvotes
swales wrote: Exactly, anyone who says HD is better than B&J has never bought the ones sold in the States. In Canada we get the crappy flavors and what the stores sell are disgusting as they always seem to be freezer burned. Coconut pineapple from HD is good but still not as good as pina colada from B&J
In that case why not compare apples to apples? B&J in USA vs. Häagen-Dazs in USA.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
carter500500 wrote: In that case why not compare apples to apples? B&J in USA vs. Häagen-Dazs in USA.
Same applies, B&J USA is superior to HD USA
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18704 posts
5736 upvotes
Longos has it for 3.99 as well
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1873 posts
552 upvotes
swales wrote: Same applies, B&J USA is superior to HD USA
totally agreed - so many good flavours in the states and we get the junk ones. That's why no one likes B&J here.

Heath bar crunch + any of the cheesecake are missing in Canada.
Jan 19, 2014
329 posts
576 upvotes
Vancouver
nicermog wrote: Coke and Pepsi do the bottling stuff as bad or even worse. imo people at RFD have no cause to take the moral high ground except when it is not a good deal :P
I don't see why your unsolicited opinion has any bearings on my moral compass.

And at least Pepsico and Coke didn't directly have a hand in killing babies.
Last edited by HoneyMustardMiso on Sep 25th, 2017 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
HoneyMustardMiso wrote: I don't see why your opinion has any bearings on my moral compass.

And at least Pepsico and Coke didn't directly have a hand in killing babies.
WTF are you talking about? I'm guessing you quoted the wrong person....lol
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1377 posts
1186 upvotes
Longo's has it for 3.99 too. They have all the flavors too and no need to PM.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
scored at local Walmart, thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2017
1067 posts
1279 upvotes
Strong/Free Canada
Big score at Walmart major Mack/Weston. Got the last vanilla bean at the back of the freezer!!! As well as two strawberry, chocolate chunk, chocolate peanut butter, and one of their spirit flavours to try the salted caramel one. It's pretty good actually had last night.

Thanks OP!
"Buy now...think later...You can always return it."
Deal Addict
May 31, 2006
1538 posts
421 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Went last night to Richmond, BC location... Not one flavour in stock... Oh well winter is coming anyway probably don't need the ices cream