Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Hamilton Beach 4 Slice Toaster Oven or 1.7 L Stainless Steel Kettle $19.98 each (Half Price) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2020 10:51 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47029 posts
9312 upvotes
awais wrote: I thought in toast setting it turns on elements on top and bottom to toast? Is that not correct?
I’m not sure. Not savvy of this model or features.
Blanka
Oct 9, 2006
715 posts
197 upvotes
GTA
RTFM!

How to toast : page 5

http://useandcares.hamiltonbeach.com/fi ... 242202.pdf

This model is The Wirecutter budget pick:

https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/revi ... ster-oven/

The inexpensive Hamilton Beach 31401 toasted bread better than any other toaster oven less than $100. This no-frills model lacks many of the features included in our other picks, such as digital controls and preset cooking features, but it heats evenly. Its humble size makes it ideal for kitchens with limited counter space, but its oven cavity is still large enough to fit four slices of bread. The Hamilton Beach runs cooler than other models we tested, so you’ll need to increase the temperature by about 25 degrees when baking or roasting. However, we think this is a forgivable drawback considering its low price.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
7441 posts
4191 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Pochacco wrote: mayhe i am dojng it wrong but the bread has to be turned over for the other side to be toasted
I never had to turn mine. it toast on both side...
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2004
1157 posts
824 upvotes
Scarborough
Akitakara wrote: What's the difference in result, between putting sliced bread into this toaster oven vs. A traditional toaster?
We apply butter and then toast it. That's just our preference. The same cannot do the same in a normal toaster.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
nounou23 wrote: I never had to turn mine. it toast on both side...
hmm this is interesting. because i tried to toast both sides abs it refused to. just try using it this weekend going to try it again Cat Face With Tears Of Joy
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2020
1196 posts
1258 upvotes
Nevyn wrote: RTFM!

How to toast : page 5

http://useandcares.hamiltonbeach.com/fi ... 242202.pdf

This model is The Wirecutter budget pick:

I never had to turn mine. it toast on both side...
hmm this is interesting. because i tried to toast both sides abs it refused to. just try using it this weekend going to try it again Cat Face With Tears Of Joy[/quote]

FFS -- echo the above -- set to "toast" setting, get properly toasted/roasted :P

... Have this same problem @ work with a bunch of people with graduate degrees :P

It also helps if you follow the instructions and put the rack in the absolute middle for even-toasting... but that may be more for our deluxe model. Printed right on the glass to do that but no-one does...
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
DasHip wrote: hmm this is interesting. because i tried to toast both sides abs it refused to. just try using it this weekend going to try it again Cat Face With Tears Of Joy
FFS -- echo the above -- set to "toast" setting, get properly toasted/roasted :P

... Have this same problem @ work with a bunch of people with graduate degrees :P

It also helps if you follow the instructions and put the rack in the absolute middle for even-toasting... but that may be more for our deluxe model. Printed right on the glass to do that but no-one does...
[/quote]

i did and it still doesn’t toast the bottom. going to try it again and see - if not, faulty unit lol !
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)