Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Hamilton beach 4 slice toaster oven for $19.98 (Half price) or stainless steel Kettle

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2020 11:33 am
[OP]
Feb 18, 2019
238 posts
626 upvotes
Toronto

[Walmart] Hamilton beach 4 slice toaster oven for $19.98 (Half price) or stainless steel Kettle

in the flyer, page 9

starts 25th June - https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/hamilton-b ... 0192914996
Images
  • hb.png
Last edited by SohSay on Jun 24th, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
27 replies
Jul 8, 2008
828 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Just bought the kettle recently for full price. Will go price adjust.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
2949 posts
2525 upvotes
Montreal
Bought the Hamilton Beach kettle about a year ago. Don't know why but it started leaking below the handle for no reason. It was supposed to have a 5-year warranty.

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end.
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6534 posts
2854 upvotes
Moncton, NB
We have that toaster oven. We bought it at a local auction (brand new) for 10$ like 2-3 years ago and it's still working great to this day. We use it everyday for multiple things likes bread, hash brown patties, cookies, chicken breast etc....

It's simple to use and easy to clean.

We love the convenience if we need to bake small things VS using the big oven during this heatwave.
Aug 8, 2017
339 posts
162 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
nounou23 wrote: We have that toaster oven. We bought it at a local auction (brand new) for 10$ like 2-3 years ago and it's still working great to this day. We use it everyday for multiple things likes bread, hash brown patties, cookies, chicken breast etc....

It's simple to use and easy to clean.

We love the convenience if we need to bake small things VS using the big oven during this heatwave.
How long does it take to lightly toast some bread?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6534 posts
2854 upvotes
Moncton, NB
wahabk1234 wrote: How long does it take to lightly toast some bread?
we usually set it to the 5 minute mark (there's a little light circle there for toast setting) and if you bring it slightly higher its for dark toast.

We freeze our bread so every morning we make toast with frozen bread and the 5 minute mark is actually good for us. it's not light toast but normal.

so I would say for fresh bread at a light toast it's probably like 3-4 minutes.

and we can fit 4 slice of bread.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14293 posts
26737 upvotes
Scarborough
bgallagher wrote: Bought the Hamilton Beach kettle about a year ago. Don't know why but it started leaking below the handle for no reason. It was supposed to have a 5-year warranty.
Have you tried getting a replacement through warranty yet? My old kettle just started leaking and I'm looking into getting a new one.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9312 posts
56696 upvotes
Ontario
TomRFD wrote: Have you tried getting a replacement through warranty yet? My old kettle just started leaking and I'm looking into getting a new one.
The new one at Costco also leaks after 2-3 months of usage.

Brand : Salton with see through glass
Feb 4, 2019
3 posts
Why can't OP link the direct item instead of sending people on a wild goose chase? Lazy posting.
Jul 24, 2012
682 posts
101 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: Have you tried getting a replacement through warranty yet? My old kettle just started leaking and I'm looking into getting a new one.
Last time I made a claim with them, they asked me to sent a pic with the cord cut out and pay around $7 for shipping/handling for a new one. I never seen any company request customers to pay for shipping before.
Jan 13, 2004
999 posts
425 upvotes
Vancouver
Dealfinder111 wrote: Last time I made a claim with them, they asked me to sent a pic with the cord cut out and pay around $7 for shipping/handling for a new one. I never seen any company request customers to pay for shipping before.
That's not the best warranty but better than what I expect for a cheap crappy appliance. The worst companies are the ones that will ask you to ship the entire thing back to them, knowing that shipping will be the value of a new appliance.
Jul 24, 2012
682 posts
101 upvotes
turbo_slug wrote: That's not the best warranty but better than what I expect for a cheap crappy appliance. The worst companies are the ones that will ask you to ship the entire thing back to them, knowing that shipping will be the value of a new appliance.
I agree.