• Oct 3rd, 2020 9:48 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
1953 posts
1415 upvotes
Surrey

[Walmart] Hamilton Beach Compact Refrigerator 3.3 cu. ft. $97.97

Seems like a great price. I don't need one but maybe someone else does. White only, black is out of stock
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
5966 posts
1285 upvotes
Montreal
I bought one a month ago from another RFD thread to replace a 17 year old Danby that stopped working.

walmart-hamilton-beach-compact-refriger ... 7-2402227/

I find it's pretty good for my needs.

Here are some considerations to take into account:
The unit has a small freezer section and as others have commented, that's more a negative rather than a positive. Firstly, it obviously isn't frost-free and snow builds up quickly and the surface always feels wet. If it didn't have it, there'd be more fridge space.

Secondly, it's 3.3 cubic feet. My Danby was a 4.4 cubic foot model makes a difference. However, you're not likely to find a larger model at that price.

I had mine shipped online from Walmart. Delivery was fast and reliable.
Phils
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
2108 posts
756 upvotes
Phils wrote: I bought one a month ago from another RFD thread to replace a 17 year old Danby that stopped working.

walmart-hamilton-beach-compact-refriger ... 7-2402227/

I find it's pretty good for my needs.

Here are some considerations to take into account:
The unit has a small freezer section and as others have commented, that's more a negative rather than a positive. Firstly, it obviously isn't frost-free and snow builds up quickly and the surface always feels wet. If it didn't have it, there'd be more fridge space.

Secondly, it's 3.3 cubic feet. My Danby was a 4.4 cubic foot model makes a difference. However, you're not likely to find a larger model at that price.

I had mine shipped online from Walmart. Delivery was fast and reliable.
Have this as well. Freezer is useless. Other than that it’s great.