• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2017 2:31 pm
Tags:
8 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
11679 posts
5687 upvotes
In for 5 to make a hatch crew
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2100 upvotes
Mississauga
Wow that was fast.
OOS ,I'm happy it went OOS though as I couldn't stop myself from trying to buy it.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2009
3197 posts
1316 upvotes
These are in stock everywhere now. Seeing full shelves really ticks me off. There was no real demand during the holidays, it was all scalpers.
Current cell plans:
Fido $15 3gb
Koodo $40 for 5GB Public Mobile migration plan.
Affordable wireless is possible, just takes some creativity.
Temp. Banned
Jan 5, 2017
262 posts
213 upvotes
dgnr8 wrote: These are in stock everywhere now. Seeing full shelves really ticks me off. There was no real demand during the holidays, it was all scalpers.
Scalpers existed due to the demand.
Use hatchimals as an example to your kids of capitalism consumption gone crazy.
Sr. Member
Jul 31, 2016
536 posts
1000 upvotes
Whitby
johnnygeorgekins wrote: Scalpers existed due to the demand.
Use hatchimals as an example to your kids of capitalism consumption gone crazy.
Seriously, this happens because we let them do this.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 11, 2012
3266 posts
1436 upvotes
these are so 2016... trying to quage what will be hot this year so I can buy em up. #hatchimal #furby #ticklemeelmo #suckers
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5450 posts
4728 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Answers wrote: these are so 2016... trying to quage what will be hot this year so I can buy em up. #hatchimal #furby #ticklemeelmo #suckers
Yeah you should get some NES classics and scalp them to people. That way you can be a #scumbag
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 11, 2012
3266 posts
1436 upvotes
HaHa! lol
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗

Top